Wanting to install new sata drive

Hi,

I have 2 slots available for hard drive in my pc and I want to install a second sata drive for storage. This is the dilemma....I only have 2 slots on my pc. See picture below (the blue one and the black one in the top right corner of the picture). The black one is connected to my dvd-rw drive and the blue one is connected to my main hard drive so I don't have a second blue slot to run another sata cable. Is there a cord that will allow me to use both hard drives at once or is there another way to do it?

My Motherboard:

kei4i1.jpg

Thanks for the help guys! Will get one of these asap.

Also look for one with two or more internal connectors so you have a bit more future proofing.

BTW, you decided on a graphics card?

I will look for those. As for the video card. I decided to get either the 9800 or the 9600. I went to get one last weekend, but somehow I came back with cds and dvd instead :} . I gonna order it online so I don't screw up lol.

I will look for those. As for the video card. I decided to get either the 9800 or the 9600. I went to get one last weekend, but somehow I came back with cds and dvd instead :} . I gonna order it online so I don't screw up lol.

Nice, the price difference (and performance difference once slightly overclocked) between the 9600 and 9800 s minimal so get whichever has the best bundle and/or heatsink/fan for the price.

On the topic of SATA drives, get a HDD as big as you can afford as the price difference between a 750GB drive and a 1TB drive for example is very low. I picked up a very fast and new SpinPoint F3 1TB drive for my shuttle for $30 less than the 640GB drive in my other PC was 10 months ago!