ntoskrnl.exe corrupt or missing

Darkforce1

I need some help please.

I built a brand new computer and it has been running good for about a month now; I'm using Windows XP PRO 64 bit edition. A couple of day ago, I was opening an application and for some unknown reason, it hang and the blue screen of death appeared saying < A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer > followed by < Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer.> I shut down the PC & restarted it doing CTRL - I to go immediately to the Intel Matrix Storage Manager tool ver 8.0.0.1038 to see what had happened. The #2 drive had this status <ERROR OCCURED (0); I got out of the utility to start Windows normally and this message appeared. <Windows is unable to start because the file ntoskrnl.exe is corrupt or missing. Please copy the file back and restart the computer.>

I'm running a commercial (business) antivirus software program and its kept updated several times a day. Also, I had done a system scan the day before and found no viruses at all. I also have spyware detection software. I tried to do a Windows repair but I was unsuccessful. Here's what I did: Re-booted the computer, went to the BIOS and changed the boot priority to one of my two CD/DVD drives, then I inserted the Windows XP PRO CD in order to proceed to the set-up menu. CD started, it went through the driver install and at the end of it just before it was going to start the setup menu, I got another blue screen of death saying the same thing as in the previous paragraph. That's where I'm stuck right now realizing that the OS was probably installed on disk 2 when the error occured. I'm supposed to have redundancy on this array either on disk 3 or 4 but I don't know what to do to access the info. I'm kinda new with RAID so any help would be greatly appreciated. The only screens I can access are: the BIOS & the Intel utility screen.