Few questions, location

Howdy,

I'm trying to get my head around this Windows 7 unattend business and I'm having trouble with a couple of things.

Firsty, I'm in Perth Australia so I need my installs to be reported as Australia not US. I've got the timezone setting right I think as that worked but it defaults to en-US. I read somewhere that I can set en-AU but I've tried putting that in InputLocale/SystemLocale but it forces the GUI to make me choose instead of going to Australia. I also put the international core in oobe but not sure what I'm meant to set so the end user sees Australia.

Any idea what I should actually be setting?

Also, I'll be installing Home Prem/Pro/Ultimate in 32 and 64 for customers, what's the best way to do this overall? I can only think if putting the .xml of each version on different USB sticks but that is costly. Or can I integrate the .xml onto the DVD and if so which is the best method?

Cheers!

Also another thing, I noticed after using the unattend.xml it only gives you 3 days to activate instead of the normal 30 days? Any reason for this? For example I set up a customers PC but it was waiting on a part so they don't want to collect yet, but the 3 days has already passed...