stefanRTR's Win Integrator

@ Stefan

Net framework 4 final is out. Are you planning to work on this project?

Just let us know...

All the best,

Alex

Wrote on previous page that'd he would wait for net framework final to be out and then continue so i hope he will :)

Im whondering.. 7c is developed by one person with feedback from us, the same goes for winintegrator, the same goes for me (but no real feedback and im the only one testing it, its just a scrpt tho)...Catch my point here ? If all developers joined, we could do one "bigger" tool which probably would be done quicker and also better..

• 1 month later...

Hey guys:)

I have an English (among others) AIO DVD which contains all editions, Starter to ultimate incl enterprise (x86 & x64).

Im whondering bout integrating LP, I know Winintegrator edits the boot.wim file so i can pick language for setup..

Do ive to integrate lets say swedish lp.cab for both 32bit and 64bit to make it work properly ? Or will x86 swedish lp.cab work for x64 aswell?

Dear Grabben,

I'm facing the same problem.

I have integrated (twice), first selecting Ultimate x86 and adding all updates (x86) and PT language(x86), then selecting the altered WIM (with Ultimate PT Lang and Updates all x86) and choosing Ultimate X64 and adding all updates (x64) and PT language (x64).

During my tests the Windows Ultimate x86 and x64 were installed without any errors, although the updates somehow weren’t installed (because Windows Update wanted to download all of them again).

All other versions (when PT language was selected) stopped with and error couldn’t find language file.

So I do have to integrate on each index (for all versions)? Right?

What was your approach? Did you manage to add your language (Swedish) to all versions? x86 and x64? And what about "Starter" and "Home" editions?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

FJorgeR.

Hey guys:)

I have an English (among others) AIO DVD which contains all editions, Starter to ultimate incl enterprise (x86 & x64).

Im whondering bout integrating LP, I know Winintegrator edits the boot.wim file so i can pick language for setup..

Do ive to integrate lets say swedish lp.cab for both 32bit and 64bit to make it work properly ? Or will x86 swedish lp.cab work for x64 aswell?

Dear Grabben,

I'm facing the same problem.

I have integrated (twice), first selecting Ultimate x86 and adding all updates (x86) and PT language(x86), then selecting the altered WIM (with Ultimate PT Lang and Updates all x86) and choosing Ultimate X64 and adding all updates (x64) and PT language (x64).

During my tests the Windows Ultimate x86 and x64 were installed without any errors, although the updates somehow weren't installed (because Windows Update wanted to download all of them again).

All other versions (when PT language was selected) stopped with and error couldn't find language file.

So I do have to integrate on each index (for all versions)? Right?

What was your approach? Did you manage to add your language (Swedish) to all versions? x86 and x64? And what about "Starter" and "Home" editions?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

FJorgeR.

Well yea you have to add LP to all versions ofcourse, otherwise would be convenient but no :P

Yes i managed to add language packs to all versions.. altho i dont use winintegrator anymore, i use my own batchscript to do that.

its using DISM as winintegrator does.

Well yea you have to add LP to all versions ofcourse, otherwise would be convenient but no :P

Yes i managed to add language packs to all versions.. altho i dont use winintegrator anymore, i use my own batchscript to do that.

its using DISM as winintegrator does.

Hi Grabben,

Thanks for your quick reply ;)

Can you please share your method? I mean your script! I assume it's more convenient than going to each (11 versions) when using "WinIntegrator", right? you must know that the process takes several minutes multiplied by 11 :(.

If not can you please point me out to the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

FJorgeR.

BTW upon finishing your AIO (including Swedish language and updates?) for all versions, did you managed to stay bellow the 4.38 GB mark? I mean were you able to use a single layer DVD?

Edited by fjorger

Well yea you have to add LP to all versions ofcourse, otherwise would be convenient but no :PYes i managed to add language packs to all versions.. altho i dont use winintegrator anymore, i use my own batchscript to do that.its using DISM as winintegrator does.
Hi Grabben,Thanks for your quick reply ;)Can you please share your method? I mean your script! I assume it's more convenient than going to each (11 versions) when using "WinIntegrator", right? you must know that the process takes several minutes multiplied by 11 :(.If not can you please point me out to the right direction?Thanks in advance,Regards,FJorgeR.BTW upon finishing your AIO (including Swedish language and updates?) for all versions, did you managed to stay bellow the 4.38 GB mark? I mean were you able to use a single layer DVD?
No thats not possible to stay under singlelayer dvd when integrating updates to every edition.Integrating one language pack to all editions (maybe only 32bit, im not sure) will make it fit into a singlelayer dvd.However, integrating all updates and LP to lets say ultimate 32bit and 64bit will work fine. Wish i could share my script for integrating language packs atleast but its in swedish :P

I might translate it into english sometime:)

Edited by grabben

Ok.. quickedited the swedish script and translated to english.and pick 7integrator v1.0 english.rarJust place your language pack in the LP folder, Winpe_langpack folder is on the waik 7 isofile, you need to copy the languages you want to "workfolder\winpe\x86 or amd64\*whateverlanguage you want"example:workfolder\winpe\x86\sv-seworkfolder\winpe\x86\en-usworkfolder\winpe\amd64\ja-jpif you dont want to integrate asian mui for setup, leave blank and copy the dvdfolder to the workfolder... Ok the script explains itself, but i have a v2.3 out soon i think which does more:)

Edit: New script uploaded: Included readme file

http://cid-fdbde48fe0e2f880.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Sweclockers/Guide/7v1.rar

Edited by grabben

Ok.. quickedited the swedish script and translated to english..

here it is:

http://cid-fdbde48fe0e2f880.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Sweclockers/Guide/7Integrator%20V1.0%20English.rar

If it doesnt work:

http://cid-fdbde48fe0e2f880.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/Sweclockers/Guide and pick 7integrator v1.0 english.rar

Just place your language pack in the LP folder,

Winpe_langpack folder is on the waik 7 isofile, you need to copy the languages you want to "workfolder\winpe\x86 or amd64\*whateverlanguage you want"

example:

workfolder\winpe\x86\sv-se

workfolder\winpe\x86\en-us

workfolder\winpe\amd64\ja-jp

if you dont want to integrate asian mui for setup, leave blank and copy the dvdfolder to the workfolder... Ok the script explains itself, but i have a v2.3 out soon i think which does more:)

Thanks for sharing :)

I noticed it only does one Index at a time, so If I want all index's modified I will have to run the script several times, correct?

Thanks once again.

Regards,

FJorgeR.

Ok.. quickedited the swedish script and translated to english..

here it is:

http://cid-fdbde48fe...0%20English.rar

If it doesnt work:

http://cid-fdbde48fe...eclockers/Guide and pick 7integrator v1.0 english.rar

Just place your language pack in the LP folder,

Winpe_langpack folder is on the waik 7 isofile, you need to copy the languages you want to "workfolder\winpe\x86 or amd64\*whateverlanguage you want"

example:

workfolder\winpe\x86\sv-se

workfolder\winpe\x86\en-us

workfolder\winpe\amd64\ja-jp

if you dont want to integrate asian mui for setup, leave blank and copy the dvdfolder to the workfolder... Ok the script explains itself, but i have a v2.3 out soon i think which does more:)

Thanks for sharing :)

I noticed it only does one Index at a time, so If I want all index's modified I will have to run the script several times, correct?

Thanks once again.

Regards,

FJorgeR.

Yep thats right.

Ill soon have an updated version of that script..

• 2 weeks later...