stefanRTR's Win Integrator

Hey guys:)

I have an English (among others) AIO DVD which contains all editions, Starter to ultimate incl enterprise (x86 & x64).

Im whondering bout integrating LP, I know Winintegrator edits the boot.wim file so i can pick language for setup..

Do ive to integrate lets say swedish lp.cab for both 32bit and 64bit to make it work properly ? Or will x86 swedish lp.cab work for x64 aswell?

I have an English (among others) AIO DVD which contains all editions, Starter to ultimate incl enterprise (x86 & x64).

Im whondering bout integrating LP, I know Winintegrator edits the boot.wim file so i can pick language for setup..

Do ive to integrate lets say swedish lp.cab for both 32bit and 64bit to make it work properly ? Or will x86 swedish lp.cab work for x64 aswell?

I think LP are same but you could do a compare?

I think LP are same but you could do a compare?

I skipped it and used the HowTo guide at MDL instead.

Can someone who has used this WinIntegrator to remove files, please check your Install.wim with 7zip and read these few posts I made over here (#91 and #92). I'm wondering if WinIntegrator doesn't suffer the same problem as 7Lite.

My link

If so, we might have two apps capable of performing Windows 7 removal's.

Edited by MrJinje

Hmm, stefan sorry to ask dumb question but u said it can work on vista to integrated servicepack 2 so does it remove the process of sysprep? I've used vista update integrator (it made by u if i'm not wrong) to integrate service pack 1 to original Vista DVD (no service pack) the sysprep generalize error when I integrate SP2 using reverse integration methode both on reboot or shutdown. Have u fix that yet?

A couple of things that I imagine other people find frustrating and would like to be addressed:

1) When you are integrating a lot of drivers (like from Win7 driver packs from driverpacks.net) if there is a single driver that returns a dsim ExitCode of "2" (integration failed), the whole integration process stops and the remaining drivers that otherwise would integrate with no problem (ExitCode="0") are not processed. Is there a way to have the integration continue and just report later that certain drivers resulted in error?

2) Also when integrating a lot of drivers, it would be nice to be able to sort the columns in the GUI interface. For instance, I would like to be able to sort by type so I could then check en-masse all of the mass-storage drivers as "boot critical". On that note, it would be nice to be able to select multiple drivers with shift-clicking as well.

Thanks for your time.

New Version 1.0.2.4 first post Updated.

Thanks!

Seem now the things are moving! I had a perfectly working 1.0.2.1, now let's see how does the new version fares!

i'm use Net 4.0 RC. After I istall, your tools is fail ( Dim's erro) -> Why

between Net 4.0 RC and Beta is difference ?

@ giangcoi88ht:

Welcome at MSFN Forums!

i'm use Net 4.0 RC. After I istall, your tools is fail ( Dim's erro) -> Why

between Net 4.0 RC and Beta is difference ?

I didn't get any problems by using .NET Framework 4.0 RC.

Maybe you forgot to reboot after the .NET software installation? This is absolutely necessary.

Regards

Fernando

Edited by Fernando 1

• 3 weeks later...

But what is the release date of .Net Framework 4.0 ?

o.k. I have receaved a message from RS90 from the german-win-lite-Forum:

At 12. April together with Visual Studio 2010.

Edited by pedilover