stefanRTR's Win Integrator

While integrate ATI Catalyst Driver, package from ATI site.
The original graphics drivers like ATI's Catalyst or NVIDIA's GeForce cannot be integrated, because they do not contain all the files, which are listed within the INF files (either compressed or even hidden within EXE or CAB files).

>Here< you will find an already prepared version of ATI's actual Catalyst drivers 9-11. Just download, unzip and integrate it.

Edited by Fernando 1

@stefanRTR,

Tested and found thta vistaservising baseline package brekas the features on and off. This is probably because you were testing integrator on ultimate. Maybe this package should not be removed even using integrator on windows 7 home premium too, I don't know. All other packages can be safely removed, one just need to figure how...

Check that preset does not show some options when reused (simpletcp tftp and others) Small fix needed here.

Strange enough that removing all help packages lessen the wim only for 100mb and I still see help folder in windows folder. Is it a real removal of help?

Could you add speech recognition removal and languages separated? This would make the wim significantly smaller and testing quicker.

Alex

@stefanRTR,

Tested and found thta vistaservising baseline package brekas the features on and off. This is probably because you were testing integrator on ultimate. Maybe this package should not be removed even using integrator on windows 7 home premium too, I don't know. All other packages can be safely removed, one just need to figure how...

Check that preset does not show some options when reused (simpletcp tftp and others) Small fix needed here.

Alex

Thanks for the feedback the Servicing Baseline Packages are no longer shown.

Fixed the preset bug in 1.0.2.7 i hope so.

New Version 1.0.2.7 first post updated.

If you get a Cannot Mount Image Error try in the new MenuItem Tools->Clenup Image Mounts and then try it again.

Hi,

I am getting a Dism error 50. It occurs when I click on apply to rebuild as one (Home Premium).

I have attached my log file.

Thats becase enabling the WCF-HTTP-Activation Feature fails. I have the same Problem with some other Features.

I think it's a Dism issue.

Thanks for the help.... not

I (on previous page) posted a problem.. , winintegrator doesnt seem to want to or being able to mount windows 7 ultimate 32bit..

@tcntad

how bout reading before posting?

"New Version 1.0.2.7 first post updated.

If you get a Cannot Mount Image Error try in the new MenuItem Tools->Clenup Image Mounts and then try it again."

Hi,

I must say that your tool is quite amazing. I tried it today and man it is really great. It is really advanced compared to 7Customizer because you use the wimgapi and I use imagex and dism. Anyways, keep up the good work.

BTW, we could share our experiences. If you would like that just PM me.

Good luck

Regards

hello all i have downloaded the latest version and installed the requirements for running the tool i.e. dontnef4 and waik7 and installed the tool and when i tried to open

that it is not opening but the earlier version 1.0.9196.371 is running please help me in this

thanks

Maybe we'll need some more info, if you have a logfile, i think that'd help..

Btw, i downloaded the new tool, and used the cleantool, worked pretty good but now i get an dism error instead, an exitcode, afraid i didnt write it down tho..

Edit: Allright, i copied the iso(win7 AIO) again to same folder, picked 7 ultimate 32bit, winupdates and 2 LPs (traditional chinese and swedish), now i get the same error "cannot mount image"..

Shall i try reinstall both waik for win7 and winIntegrator?

Edit2: Errorcode:

16:36:01.255:Thread:11: Starting MainDoWork

16:36:01.262:Thread:11: Mounting F:\7Costumizer\DVD\sources\install.wim image index 5 to F:\temp\6598md7

16:36:07.628:Thread:11: Unable to mount image F:\7Costumizer\DVD\sources\install.wim to F:\temp\6598md7. Error = -1052638937

16:36:07.628:Thread:11: Image Mounted = False

16:36:09.749:Thread:11: Done

Edit3:

I have reinstalled waik for win7 and win integrator, so now its working fine:)

Besides a small problem, I choosed to integrate windows updates (.msu obviously) and 2 LP's, Traditional Chinese & Swedish.

When setup starts, i can only pick english or swedish in the small box that first shows up but if i press ok, i can then choose all 3 languages in the window..

You dont happen to know why :) ??

Edited by tcntad