Shortkey to take snapshots with WMP12?

Selena

Hi, I know you can make snapshots of the video playing by doing the old Print screen + paste on Paint method...

My question is, has any shortkeyed automated snapshot method been added yet? [EDIT: Something such as pressing Control P on Bsplayer] I've been searching on the forums and found nothing, and the only thing mentioned on random Google searches was Control I, which didn't work for me.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

EDIT 2: I didn't want to spam the board starting another topic, and I'm not sure whether this should be here...

I'd like to know if there is a command (to be used in a batch file) that forcefully prompts the user asking for permission to run as administrator (As if the user right clicked and chose "Run as Administrator". The main reason is automating .bat files that rename specific subfolders of applications within %programfiles% - If the user double clicks the .bat, nothing happens. It only works if run as administrator. Unfortunately, for some people it doesn't matter how much do you stress out that you have to use "run as administrator" for it to work properly, so I was wondering if there'd be a way to force the UAC prompt to come up before any other commands are executed.

Edited by Selena

• 1 month later...