Wont let me post!

affidavit1

hey guys yea I used CCleaner to wipe the cache and cookies so that shouldnt have been a problem and also used ie on different computer to try loggin in (this computer never had vistied the site prior to this time)

but no mater reason im posting is that someone said that they changed my password but i was not sent the password..

i will be needing the password in order to try the account

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

ada********@hotmail.com

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ada********@hotmail.com>:

host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.37.88]: 550 Requested action not taken:

mailbox unavailable

looks like whatever Cluberti did in the databases got my account working.. thanks guys.. it now looks like i am as good as new

and yes.. sorry about the email rejection... i just now updated the account with a current working email address and wow!!! I CAN POST

and using firefox btw.. so yea whatever was wrong in the database or whatever that someone changed... well that got it going

thanks again guys

BTW: the account "affidavit1" can be deleted by an admin/mod or what not. now what I have my account back online and able to post

Edited by affidavit

affidavit, please be sure to review the forum rules before posting since a lot has changed in the last five years. You might also want to start off by changing your avatar to something that does violate rule 5:

5. Images in signatures shall not exceed a total of 380x100 pixels and 100kB. Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted. You can enter a maximum of four (4) lines of text in your signature for a text-only signature, or one (1) line of text above or below a signature that contains an image. Advertising and/or affiliates are not allowed in signatures nor avatars. Avatars are to be a maximum of 100x100 pixels. If your avatar or signature goes above these guidelines they will be taken off without notice. Any avatars or signatures found to be attached to a thread on MSFN being used as a host will be removed. Members with slow connection can disable other members' signatures when reading posts by going to: My Control - Options - Board Settings.

yea was not aware of that..

apologies

that just happens to be my avatar on all the forum sites i participate in... didn't put much thought into it when i picked it here when updating email address and ect...

in any case... now corrected