photo video making software

rickytheanuj

I want to make video of my pictures collection with some cool transitions and effects and sound, but do not refer me for window movie maker or something like photo dvd or photo flash slideshow etc. These all are history not so cool.

I want to give some professional looks there just like photo automatically beat with music. I mean to say the photo should act according to the music beats just like if there is sound of drum "bang bang bang" then the photo should change there position or effect with every sound "Bang".

One of my friend have a dvd, his friend made that dvd. I don't know how me create that, so not now but i'll post that video if you guys can recognize which software can do that.

I don't know where to post my this topic so i post it here, sorry if i m posting my topic in wrong place.

Hi,

I use Adobe Premiere for such things. It has almost everything and you can get the output in desired format, including avi and wmv. But for making the picture move on sound, you'll have to spend some time.

Here is an example if you are interested:

http://cid-1b339d451cdb4134.skydrive.live....c/MyVideos?uc=1

You can download Premiere from Adobe site as free trial. If you like it, you may buy it.

Cheers!

--

Best Regards,

DreamsCentral

Twitter: @DreamsCentral

Signed: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:26:36 AM IST

Hi,

I use Adobe Premiere for such things. It has almost everything and you can get the output in desired format, including avi and wmv. But for making the picture move on sound, you'll have to spend some time.

Here is an example if you are interested:

http://cid-1b339d451cdb4134.skydrive.live....c/MyVideos?uc=1

You can download Premiere from Adobe site as free trial. If you like it, you may buy it.

Cheers!

--

Best Regards,

DreamsCentral

Twitter: @DreamsCentral

Signed: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:26:36 AM IST

Nice try but no I m not expecting such types of video. You can make much better with window movie maker comes with vista.. so thank you for your suggestion any way. But I don't mean so. I haven't converted that video coz that's in dvd so it'll take bit time so i'll convert and post it later.

Until then if there were any tech multimedia guys/girls who can solve this

Hummm I think I found my answer that video is made by cyberlink powerdirector 8. I download that soft. then tried and hurry.. it's working the same way

Edited by rickytheanuj

• 3 weeks later...