Media Center & Extender Problems and Flash & Firefox Problems

Nerwin

I recently installed Windows 7 and I'm loving it besides a few problems.

I also got a PS3 and I thought it would be cool to use the Media Center Extender function in Windows 7. I can see my computer on the PS3 but it will not connect to it, it tells me to enter some sort of code but I can't find it anywheres.

Also the Media Center on Windows 7 is not detecting my music, photos and videos. Even though I have it pointed to the correct directories.

So if anyone knows about Windows 7 Media Center's ability to connect to the PS3 so I can play music on the PS3, help would be appreciated.

My second problems is Flash not working right in Firefox.

I have the latest version of Flash and Firefox and I'm a big fan of South Park and I go to Southparkstudios.com to watch full episodes. When I try to watch one it just gives me a white box where the video should play and the page just keeps loading.

I tried it in IE and it works fine. Youtube also works fine in Firefox and other flash sites. There are a few other sites that use flash but don't work right either, same symptoms as above.

I created this video of the problem to show whats happening.

Everything worked fine in Vista, but just wont work right in Windows 7 and I have contacted a few other people that use Windows 7 and Firefox and they said it works fine, but why isn't it working for me!

Thanks guys.