7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Congratulations! The latest release seems very stable, simple and clean. I hope the 'components removal' feature will be complete as soon as possible, 'cause is that one very important and usefull. 7Customizer will be like the next nLite! Keep the up good job ;-)

Edited by mazxim

@Moonchilde

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to set a mount folder? My tools partition is exFAT which isn't compatible with DISM mounting, so I need to be able to set it to my NTFS partition. Any way to do this? I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. Thank you.

There isn,t an option that specify the mount directory.

@coprua

Hi blue4603,

What should I do if I want to add some software (.exe) in Windows 7 SP1 ? I mean WinRAR ... UltraISO... and so on ?

This will be implemented in a future release.

@mazxim

Thank you.

Regards

Edited by blue4603

Hi blue

please send me the english language file , so i can translate the new version 0.5.0 .

When i look into the download package and there in the english language file, i can't find any entrie of components removel.

thanks beatmaster

Hi blue

please send me the english language file , so i can translate the new version 0.5.0 .

When i look into the download package and there in the english language file, i can't find any entrie of components removel.

thanks beatmaster

Beacuse there arent any as far as I know.. And yes there is a english reference for 0.5 :)

@beatmaster

I didn't implement the translation for components.

@ grammy

Do you mean presets? It is already implemented.

Regards

@beatmaster

I didn't implement the translation for components.

@ grammy

Do you mean presets? It is already implemented.

Regards

Hey, blue4603, very quit reply!

Oh, i lost a word. I mean the preset should include everything - every setting in this powerful software:

path of imagex, dism, oscdimg, and also the windows installation files; (by the way, the form of the windows installation source doesn't work by copying - only work by browse button)

path of the hotfix (I do not choose the hotfix every time), language pack

and something else....

If you can add a function under command line, like

7Customizer.exe -preset preset.txt

It will be wonderful!

Edited by grammy

Blue,

Do you use the DISM or PKRMGR tool to remove the packages or features in 7customizer 0.5?

If I manually remove the packages using DISM first and then use 7customizer to integrate updates and hotfixes, it will still work?

Ken

Edited by magic12kenneth

Blue,

Do you use the DISM or PKRMGR tool to remove the packages or features in 7customizer 0.5?

If I manually remove the packages using DISM first and then use 7customizer to integrate updates and hotfixes, it will still work?

Ken

Blue, can you add more components in the removal section so I can test it a bit more extensively please?

Im sure he will and so can everyone:) FInd its name by searching and adding to an xml file, basic of course:)

Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with an upgrade disc? That's the only install cd I have.

Thanks

Mike

No since I dont have one but they should be exactly the same as a original W7 disc, I suggest you tried:)