7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

@coucou

I want to draw yr attention on my experience with language removal made by RT7 HERE

In fact, Windows7 is well installed but I can't install Office 2010, I got error 1907... Font missing

Regards

Do not worry about that. Read about the way I am implementing the component removal.

Oooppss They're more than 1300 posts :wacko:

May be kind to give me the link to how you implement the component removal ;)

Regards

@coucou

I want to draw yr attention on my experience with language removal made by RT7 HERE

In fact, Windows7 is well installed but I can't install Office 2010, I got error 1907... Font missing

Regards

Do not worry about that. Read about the way I am implementing the component removal.

Oooppss They're more than 1300 posts :wacko:

May be kind to give me the link to how you implement the component removal ;)

Regards

Luckily he doesnt have 1300 posts on twitter which made it very very easy to find a link to the right post where he talks about component removal: http://bit.ly/deQP0f

Good morning.

I have a problem.

I made the SP1 integration, and testing with the Microsoft Update KB947821 I found the patch

I thought to integrate this patch with 7Customizer, but it is not integrated.

You can fix this?

THANKS

Good morning.

I have a problem.

I made the SP1 integration, and testing with the Microsoft Update KB947821 I found the patch

I thought to integrate this patch with 7Customizer, but it is not integrated.

You can fix this?

THANKS

[italian]

ciao, come hai integrato l'SP1? in ogni caso ti consiglio di scaricarti direttamente le iso ufficiali microsoft con SP1 integrato, con gli altri metodi rischi di avere una iso non perfettamente formata!

[/italian]

[italian]

ciao, come hai integrato l'SP1? in ogni caso ti consiglio di scaricarti direttamente le iso ufficiali microsoft con SP1 integrato, con gli altri metodi rischi di avere una iso non perfettamente formata!

[/italian]

[italian]

Con RT7Lite, non so se questo può essere un problema

[/italian]

I tried using 7C with unattended file (including the product key) but it gave me an error saying that the product key is wrong. I've verified that my product key is correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

If you have selected : "Skip product key" inside the unattended part with 7Customizer, you don't need to enter your product key!

And if you enter your product key, don't select: "Skip product key"!

Maybe that can help you.

Are any people creating unattended installs with upgrade discs? Or is everyone using the full blown Windows 7 discs? I have an upgrade disc and tried to do an unattended install with 7Customizer and I ran into the issue of Microsoft not letting me install w/o a previous version.

Thanks

Mike