7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

@grabben

It is possible to integrate it yes, but it requires some unpacking and editing 3 files first.

Hmmmm. I think I have read about that somewhere. I think I will first read about this method and find out whether it causes problems or not.

Regards

A way to integrate SP1 RTM.

Read post Veegertx and adapt for SP1 RTM and paths!

mydigitallife

mydigitallife page 7

Just what i was about to post :P

I have tried the method myself and it does work fine, unpack the exe, unpack some other files too i believe, copy licensefolders, edit 3 files, mount and integrate then finish it..

There's some work yes but doable definitly, atleast the manual way.

@myselfidem @grabben

Thanks for the link. I will read it later and try to implement it after the components removal.

@TheWalrus

Blue, do you have anymore tweaks of any kind up your sleeve?

Hmmmm. For the next release, no. However, I am implementing a way to give everyone to integrate custom tweaks using 7Customizer.

Regards

Like everyone being able to customize their 7C in a way?

That sounds interesting.

Anyway you might like to check Bensam's RT7 Lite for this, I believe there are several nice tweaks 7C currently doesn't have. Looking forward to improvements :)

But since the 12th of Nov 2010 Bensam 56 has not released any new versions of his 7lite. Even not one only bug fix has been released. I believe the developement has stopped because Bensam56 is also no more motivated.

But since the 12th of Nov 2010 Bensam 56 has not released any new versions of his 7lite. Even not one only bug fix has been released. I believe the developement has stopped because Bensam56 is also no more motivated.

Im sure he's up to other things, he has a real life to you know:)

I also hope he will continue his project!

Not really, he doesn't post here cause he has his own weirdo forums: http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/forum/197-rt-7-lite-rc-v170-and-beta-v260/

Hi blue,

Glad to know that you get back into 7Customizer and yoy're working on the components removal.

I want to draw yr attention on my experience with language removal made by RT7 HERE

In fact, Windows7 is well installed but I can't install Office 2010, I got error 1907... Font missing

Regards

Is it possible to integrate somehow the "microsoft update" feature into the windows 7 DVD?

So it will also check for microsoft updates (ex. : Silverlight, office, ecc) and not only the windows updates?

Thanks a lot!

That would be either a registry entry or you can probably choose a setting in 7C, unfortunately its been awhile ago since i used 7C 044..

@TheWalrus

Like everyone being able to customize their 7C in a way?

Kinda of.

@pedilover @grabben @TheWalrus

But since the 12th of Nov 2010 Bensam 56 has not released any new versions of his 7lite. Even not one only bug fix has been released. I believe the developement has stopped because Bensam56 is also no more motivated

Im sure he's up to other things, he has a real life to you know:)

I also hope he will continue his project!

Not really, he doesn't post here cause he has his own weirdo forums: http://www.rtwincust...-and-beta-v260/

Please guys discuss issues releated to 7Customizer only.

@coucou

I want to draw yr attention on my experience with language removal made by RT7 HERE

In fact, Windows7 is well installed but I can't install Office 2010, I got error 1907... Font missing

Regards

Do not worry about that. Read about the way I am implementing the component removal.

@ascatem

Is it possible to integrate somehow the "microsoft update" feature into the windows 7 DVD?

So it will also check for microsoft updates (ex. : Silverlight, office, ecc) and not only the windows updates?

Thanks a lot!

I will find if that is possible or not and will reply back.

Regards