7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Hi,

Sorry for not replying.

I am currently very busy on a project. I work even in weekends. I always stay late till midnight and once I went home 4:45 am. So it is currently not possible for me to even reply here. However, the project go live is on Wednesday 17 March. That means next week it will be finished. Then I can continue the development of 7Customizer.

Sorry again for not replying.

Regards

glad to hear you will be continuing this. :thumbup

Thanks for creating this awesome tool. Featured on AskVG: :)

7Customizer: vLite Replacer for Windows 7 to Customize and Tweak Setup ISO

Feels good that 7C is getting more and more attention and not just on the msfn board, altho its not really

publicly released and its not 100% complete but maybe now people feel like contributing to the project to help Blue :)

now people feel like contributing to the project to help Blue :)

You don't come in and out of here nightly for like a month and make no replies

Easy to just post and say I have some real life problems I need to take care of right now

Askvg.com which I read is now waiting also...

Edited by maxXPsoft

now people feel like contributing to the project to help Blue :)

You don't come in and out of here nightly for like a month and make no replies

Easy to just post and say I have some real life problems I need to take care of right now

Askvg.com which I read is now waiting also...

What is that suppose to mean ?

Ive been here helping Blue and other with their problems regarding 7C.

@ maxXPsof

That is it. I am reporting you to the admin. You really are a disrespectful person.

For the other members who have waited for me, thank you for patient and help. See you after a week.

Regards.

You'll have to pardon me, but I don't understand what's happening here. Was there a reason for that post, Max? I'm not really sure what prompted the reporting, but I don't necessarily see a need for post #725, either. I guess we'll have to bring up rule 7.b again - everyone grow up, or bans will happen. I don't care if you're a sponsor, a dev, or even a mod - the rules are the rules. Be respectful, or you'll be posting somewhere else.

This is the one and only warning, to everyone.

you take what ever time you need blue

(this is a fully working piece of software)

you've made a great bit of of software and I for 1 really appreciate it

its a shame people who make less professional stuff seem to have a problem it looks like sower grapes

good luck in your other work blue

if I can help in any way i will

@ maxXPsof

That is it. I am reporting you to the admin. You really are a disrespectful person.

For the other members who have waited for me, thank you for patient and help. See you after a week.

Regards.

We'll meet in a a week then.

Good luck on your project! :)

You'll have to pardon me, but I don't understand what's happening here. Was there a reason for that post, Max? I'm not really sure what prompted the reporting, but I don't necessarily see a need for post #725, either. I guess we'll have to bring up rule 7.b again - everyone grow up, or bans will happen. I don't care if you're a sponsor, a dev, or even a mod - the rules are the rules. Be respectful, or you'll be posting somewhere else.

This is the one and only warning, to everyone.

I have no idea but im guessing Max knows the answer. Respect the rules or leave - it cant be easier :).

Im guessing Max is little upset for Blue not developing 7C and his dissapearence for some time, upsetted me aswell but im glad he's back:)

Im guessing Max is little upset for Blue not developing 7C and his dissapearence for some time, upsetted me aswell but im glad he's back:)

Thats it, disappearance? I saw all the other posts asking where he at? I and others seen him on here every single day and some nights and was on for awhile and he can't even stop and post and say hey I have real life things and I expect to be back when?

Bring it on Blue everyone waiting on you but you need to respect all these people and tell them something, that's what I'm saying. I might even be able to help you if you ask

Thats it, disappearance? I saw all the other posts asking where he at? I and others seen him on here every single day and some nights and was on for awhile and he can't even stop and post and say hey I have real life things and I expect to be back when?

Bring it on Blue everyone waiting on you but you need to respect all these people and tell them something, that's what I'm saying. I might even be able to help you if you ask

I understand you, im the same to my gf.

She's uploading pics to a place and writing to others but doesnt say hey to me, its p***ing me off most of the time :P