7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

@Blue4063

Here is the link: http://www.station-drivers.com/page/asus/asus%20index.htm It is the Probe 1.04.82. When you "unrar" you will see the ones for Win7. I have used them.

Well Asus Probe isnt a driver, its a software to monitor things on your computer.

7Costumizer doesnt integrate applications yet (but others might do that), and why dont you download all drivers and software from asus website ? :/, they may not be on the french website but perhaps on theire global.

@tcndat

no, in the pc probe2 there is the ATK 0110 Driver integrated. nlite could integrate him in my XP-System, but 7customizer is not yet so far. I hope this will be possible. IN the new version Win7 is therefor suitable, Sorry for my bad english.

Trying to Create a W7 unattented installation.

Im working in Windows Server 2008 Standard Version 6.0 Build 6001: Service pack 1.

Using : The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows® 7 (KB3AIK_EN)

And : SW_Win_Pro_7_64BIT

Mounted win_Pro_7_x64 with power iso.

7Customizer version _ 0.2.1

Dont understand why W7Customizer wants acces to the ISO im trying to create an unattented installation from ?

There is no file called that on the F:Drive i use to mount my win7 image!

[Lots of code here]

Your doing it wrong.. :P

Naah really.. seems like ur actually choosed ur dvd as path ?, Try copy the dvd to lets say c:\7work and then try again.

If you havent already will say.

Edit:

Uhm, im not sure wether this is on front page but... bout choosing language when installing windows 7 could be worth taking a look at, i know there are other LP integrators that will do this, atleast a few and maybe you could take a look at this ? :)

Its no much of a rush ofcourse :P, one thing at a time right?

@pedilover

The key problem is fixed but you will have to wait for the next release.

Could you post the link for the driver?

@Nosfer@tu

As tcntad said copy your windows 7 source to your hardisk.

Regards

Correct :D

I was to much in vlite+nlite thougths :D

Now It said done. What then :P?

Sorry for my questions :(

BTW is this a vbulletin board or phpbb or ?

@ pedilover and blue

About the nvidia-driver problem:

This is not a bug of 7costomizer. Try to unpack all files with an underline at the end of the name (´nvapi.dl_´ and so on) in the nvidia-driverdir and after that rename the unpacked files like the original name. It´s a problem of the WAIK.

Same with ATI-graphics driver. Unpack the files ind the B_**** dir and delete the original-files. After that it is not necessary to rename the unpacked files in the B_**** dir like the nvidia-drivers. Leave them as they are (***.dll, ***.exe and so on).

Integration now its possible without errors.

@pedilover @tcntad @reini380

From your feedback and discussion, I think I can say that the problem is not related to 7Customizer for sure. I think it is now time to move on to the next feature (tweaks). I already implemented the function and I have implemented for now only 4 tweaks but the number will increase with subsequent release.

@Nosfer@tu

Now you could make an iso by using vlite and test it in a virtual machine like VMware or Virtual box.

This is an IP board.

Regards

Edited by blue4603

@ pedilover and blue

About the nvidia-driver problem:

This is not a bug of 7costomizer. Try to unpack all files with an underline at the end of the name (´nvapi.dl_´ and so on) in the nvidia-driverdir and after that rename the unpacked files like the original name. It´s a problem of the WAIK.

Same with ATI-graphics driver. Unpack the files ind the B_**** dir and delete the original-files. After that it is not necessary to rename the unpacked files in the B_**** dir like the nvidia-drivers. Leave them as they are (***.dll, ***.exe and so on).

Integration now its possible without errors.

Yikes, sounds time consuming, some readers might prefer a program like DriverMagic and export all their drivers in the correct format in about 2 clicks.
DriverMagic Download - Version 2.0.8 Features

• Automatically updates your computers drivers quickly and easily.

• Allows you to make a backup copy of your new drivers.

• Supports all 32bit and 64bit Windows & Vista. (not NT & 95)

• The entire program is wizard based for ease of use.

Edited by MrJinje

It's a pity, but the tool above all the unattended part with the key ist not usable, because the installation crashed.

The bug is in the unattended.xml. The "-" s after each 5 numbers are missing.

Wait until Blue4063 has fixed this bug or you will be frustrated.

How about windows updates ?

I know 7Costumizer kan integrate some of them, but i mean all .exe and .msu files including java, flash etc for windows 7 ?

yea i know java etc are apps and that is on the do do list perhaps but i consider them as windows updates :P