7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Don't really know how to get this app to work?

I've got the official Windows7 WAIK, I have the framework and I point to AMD64 on both image and dism, I run the exe as admin, and I then try to integrate my drivers, tried with point to the exact inf files, tried using entire maps, tried entire maps with subfolders, but no matter what I do the app seems to be finishing way to fast?

It's complete within 3sec, and after what I can see, not much have been done with my Win7 install files?

Is there something more I have to do, or does it simply not work?

Don't really know how to get this app to work?

I've got the official Windows7 WAIK, I have the framework and I point to AMD64 on both image and dism, I run the exe as admin, and I then try to integrate my drivers, tried with point to the exact inf files, tried using entire maps, tried entire maps with subfolders, but no matter what I do the app seems to be finishing way to fast?

It's complete within 3sec, and after what I can see, not much have been done with my Win7 install files?

Is there something more I have to do, or does it simply not work?

Hm. just run the program as administrator, point dism and imagex right, then choose what u want and press apply, that should do it..

If it doesnt wor, im pretty sure you have a logfile you can copy and paste here so we can take a further look.

Copy of the log from my last attempt (didn't even touch the unattended part this time)

----

----

=== 7Customizer Started===

7Customizer verion: 0.2.0

OS architecture: AMD64

Work folder found: True

Mount folder found: True

Extract utility found: True

Configuration file found: True

Getting drive info

Free space: 185,632129669189 GB

Getting drive info: Done

Saved Imagex path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe

Saved DISM path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe

Windows source path selected

Sources folder found

install.wim found

install.wim size: 2632 MB

Testing imagex

Imagex result begin:

ImageX Tool for Windows

Copyright © Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Imagex result end.

Testing dism

dism result begin:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

dism result end.

added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe" /XML /info "C:\TakeTwo\sources\install.wim">work\imagesinfo.xml

Starting imagex

Imagex created imagesinfo.xml Successfully

Reading images information from imagesinfo.xml

First 5 lines of imagesinfo.xml

<WIM>

<TOTALBYTES>2760246810</TOTALBYTES>

<IMAGE INDEX="1">

<DIRCOUNT>13655</DIRCOUNT>

<FILECOUNT>64636</FILECOUNT>

Number of Available Images: 1

Available Images: Begin

Windows 7 Ultimate

Available Images: End

Reading info finished

Start button pressed

added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe" /XML /info "C:\TakeTwo\sources\install.wim" 1 >work\imagesinfo.xml

Starting ImageX

Reading selected image information from imagesinfo.xml

<IMAGE INDEX="1">

<DIRCOUNT>13655</DIRCOUNT>

<FILECOUNT>64636</FILECOUNT>

<TOTALBYTES>12070211908</TOTALBYTES>

<CREATIONTIME>

Installed Language: Begin

en-US

Installed Language: End

Image Architecture: amd64

Finished Reading selected image information

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Floppy\iaAHCI.inf" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Floppy\iaStor.inf" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\GeForce\NV_DISP.INF" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\JMicron\Driver\amd64\jraid_i.inf" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\JMicron\Floppy64\jraid_f.inf" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\SoundMax Lydkort\Driver\Win7\amd64\Vista\ADIHdAud.inf" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\LaserJet 1022NW Win7\HPLJ1020.INF" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\DX6050 Vista 64bit\E_GF1BIE.INF" /ForceUnsigned

Drivers Selected

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\DX6050 Vista 64bit\E_GF1BVE.INF" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Brikkesett\All" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Brikkesett\WIN7" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Realtek HD Audio 236\Vista64" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Win64\NDIS5x" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Win64\NDIS61" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Win64\NDIS62" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS5x" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS61" /ForceUnsigned

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /Image:"work\mount" /Add-Driver /driver:"C:\drivers\Server\Intel Pro LAN 148\PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS62" /ForceUnsigned

Apply button pressed

Prepearing instructions to execute

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /mount-wim /wimfile:"C:\TakeTwo\sources\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:"work\mount"

Added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe" /unmount-wim /mountdir:"work\mount" /commit

Starting

Starting Integration

Finished Execution

Done. Exiting 7Customizer

---

---

@trmfp

It would be helpful if you post the log. Also, try the debug mode and see what goes on in the command screen. If there is an error take a screen-shot and post it here.

@RamGuy

Try the debug mode as trmfp and post your screen-shot.

Regards

i use this version of windows sv_windows_7_ultimate_x64_dvd_x15-65962 and it have 4 image in this iso and i select ultimate

and then i test only to add drivers for acpi_x64 some are missing after i have install the windows 7 ultimate.

and i think i can use your software to add acpi ??

I hope you understand me this time ??

@ajdee

If some of them are missing then I think that dism did not integrate them because they might cause some problems.

As I said before, 7Customizer will add instructions that integrate unsigned drivers. DISM might not integrate some drivers if they are incompatible (I assume).

Regards

this i try to add to my system so it's not missing after setup off windows 7 x64

i hope this are not incompatible. and it's support this windows Aisuite V1.05.32 for Windows XP /XP 64bit and Windows Vista /Vista 64bit Win7 32bit/64bit

i give the link so you can read about ithttp://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

and i upload the acpi.inf

i realy try to help

AsAcpi.inf

Trying to Create a W7 unattented installation.

Im working in Windows Server 2008 Standard Version 6.0 Build 6001: Service pack 1.

Using : The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows® 7 (KB3AIK_EN)

And : SW_Win_Pro_7_64BIT

Mounted win_Pro_7_x64 with power iso.

7Customizer version _ 0.2.1

Dont understand why W7Customizer wants acces to the ISO im trying to create an unattented installation from ?

There is no file called that on the F:Drive i use to mount my win7 image!

Creating Autounattend.xml

Unexpected Error: Access to the path 'F:\Autounattend.xml' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)

at _7Customizer.Form1.applyBtn_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Full Log:

=== 7Customizer Started===
7Customizer verion: 0.2.0
OS architecture: AMD64
Work folder found: True
Mount folder found: True
Extract utility found: True
Configuration file found: True
Getting drive info
Free space: 10,2594604492188 GB
Getting drive info: Done
Saved Imagex path:
Saved DISM path:
ImageX Path Selected
ImageX Path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe
Dism Path Selected
Dism Path: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\Servicing\Dism.exe
Windows source path selected
Sources folder found
install.wim found
install.wim size: 2632 MB
Testing imagex
Imagex result begin:

ImageX Tool for Windows
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

Imagex result end.
Testing dism
dism result begin:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

dism result end.
added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe" /XML /info "F:\sources\install.wim">work\imagesinfo.xml
Starting imagex
Reading images information from imagesinfo.xml
<WIM>
<TOTALBYTES>2760193187</TOTALBYTES>
<IMAGE INDEX="1">
<DIRCOUNT>13625</DIRCOUNT>
<FILECOUNT>64493</FILECOUNT>
Number of Available Images: 1
Available Images: Begin
Windows 7 Professional
Available Images: End
Reading info finished
Start button pressed
added: "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe" /XML /info "F:\sources\install.wim" 1 >work\imagesinfo.xml
Starting ImageX
Reading selected image information from imagesinfo.xml
<IMAGE INDEX="1">
<DIRCOUNT>13625</DIRCOUNT>
<FILECOUNT>64493</FILECOUNT>
<TOTALBYTES>11910253841</TOTALBYTES>
<CREATIONTIME>
Installed Language: Begin
en-US
Installed Language: End
Image Architecture: amd64
Finished Reading selected image information
Apply button pressed
Creating Autounattend.xml
Unexpected Error: Access to the path 'F:\Autounattend.xml' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at _7Customizer.Form1.applyBtn_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Trying to Create a W7 unattented installation.

Im working in Windows Server 2008 Standard Version 6.0 Build 6001: Service pack 1.

Using : The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows® 7 (KB3AIK_EN)

And : SW_Win_Pro_7_64BIT

Mounted win_Pro_7_x64 with power iso.

7Customizer version _ 0.2.1

Dont understand why W7Customizer wants acces to the ISO im trying to create an unattented installation from ?

There is no file called that on the F:Drive i use to mount my win7 image!

[Lots of code here]

Your doing it wrong.. :P

Naah really.. seems like ur actually choosed ur dvd as path ?, Try copy the dvd to lets say c:\7work and then try again.

If you havent already will say.

Edit:

Uhm, im not sure wether this is on front page but... bout choosing language when installing windows 7 could be worth taking a look at, i know there are other LP integrators that will do this, atleast a few and maybe you could take a look at this ? :)

Its no much of a rush ofcourse :P, one thing at a time right?

Edited by tcntad