Need opinion about two graphic cards

mara-

Hi,

I'm planing to buy a new graphic cards. I have narrowed my choice to these two graphic card:

GV-N250OC-1GI

GV-R485MC-1GI

Now, by looking at Core Clock and Mem Clock GV-N250-1GI is definitely better. Now, one things confuses me. N250OC has 128 Stream Processors where R485MC has 800 Stream Processors. Now what this means when it comes to performance? I somehow like N250OC better, but I would like second opinion. And please no comments like go for nVidia, go for ATI from "fans" of one or other. I need opinions which card will give better performance even if that is just small difference. Also, I would be happy to hear if there is third alternative in this price range, since this is the top I can give. Also, first card have DirectX 10 and second DirectX 10.1. I know that there is no much 10.1 games but that is something to consider. Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers ;)

I was just reading that, but I still can't decide. Price is same here. It seems that GTS 250 is slightly better. I need some info now. Can anybody confirm if GTS 250 has Sharder 4.1. According to Gigabyte it has, but I found one review that says it does not have v4.1 but v4.0. Also, I need more opinions. Thanks.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

From personal experience and preference Nvidia products almost always win with me, plus the fact that card has a higher clock speed. Also depending on how your system is cooled the fan may either help or hinder your actual cooling efficiency, same as the saying about too many cooks, too many fans can cook your system if they not pointing right. But ultimately the choice is yours, just my thoughts.

Thanks for the input, but I changed my mind. I'm going for SAPPHIRE HD 4870 1G GDDR5. It's 15€ more then cards I mentioned in first post and it's much better choice then those two cards.

This one have DirectX 10.1, Sharder v4.1 and GDDR5 which is very fast.

Cheers ;)