Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

Could copy the uaDvd folder and use that as reference image so don't have to re-do sp1. I know that takes awhile

If your zDrivers.txt, zFEATURES.TXT, zPackagelist.txt are 0 byte just delete them and restart

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.5.8: July 13, 2011, 4:34:09 PM
' Discovered while doing 64 bit from a 32 bit OS it was not getting Drivers, Packages, Features

Edited by maxXPsoft

I've been having the same issues again after re-installing and starting from scratch on the virtual hdd, but I found the cause and through I'd share my solution... Simply remove the read only flag on Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources\install.wim. After copying it from the DVD source, it seems that the flag was never changed. Of course, removing read only on the whole directory works too ;)

lol,I had my vhd at 8gb and it ran out of space while working with the wim files. I'll have to start again tomorrow evening now... oops :)

Edited by SiM99

with win 7 I have been doing that non stop removing read only only to look later and it see it applied again. especially 64 bit which i run more :no:

Edited by maxXPsoft

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm having a problem with the step where I integrate the uncompressed SP1 files.

All the previous steps completed ok.

I have attached the output to this post..

The error says I am on dism for Vista:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 6.1.7600.16385

But I have WAIK for Windows 7 installed...

Thanks for you assistance.

Edited by theKramer

http://www.askvg.com/direct-download-links-download-official-original-and-untouched-windows-7-iso-32-bit-and-64-bit/

go get the SP1 original iso here. straight from MS

more languages here http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links

As long as they are coming from msft.digitalrivercontent.net they are valid MS downloads

Edited by maxXPsoft

• 2 weeks later...

cTreamer get the latest. There was a problem in 6.55 where I limited it while I was fixing something. I have removed that

As I sad I've Installed SP1 32-bit but none further Updates,Hotfixes and so on.Yes I've had Immediatly downloaded the LATEST VERSION and it doesn't start as click on it.

cTreamer get the latest. There was a problem in 6.55 where I limited it while I was fixing something. I have removed that

As I sad I've Installed SP1 32-bit but none further Updates,Hotfixes and so on.Yes I've had Immediatly downloaded the LATEST VERSION and it doesn't start as click on it.

Now I have another Problems Se7en_UA 6.5.7 after clicking on it some 7 seconds later it shows me first Dialog Box:

post-227861-0-57442300-1313635402_thumb.

I rename Appswitch.new file as required to Appswitch.dat file and click on it once more.So now it droped to me an second Dialog Box:

Now I have another Problems Se7en_UA 6.5.7 after clicking on it some 7 seconds later it shows me first Dialog Box:

post-227861-0-57442300-1313635402_thumb.

I rename Appswitch.new file as required to Appswitch.dat file and click on it once more.So now it droped to me an second Dialog Box:

post-227861-0-70232900-1313636078_thumb.

Now it shows me some Error Why????????????????

Same issue also with Se7en_UA 6.5.8 version. There is no newer version right !!

What is now the Problem I don't understand.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.5.9: October 30, 2011, 12:11:44 PM
' Added winsat prepop to Addons - If a system has been prepopulated (using files generated by the "winsat prepop" option),
' it is not necessary to run formal assessments for the 'Windows Experience Index'
' Added Windows6.1-KB2603229-x64 for 64 bits
' You must run this update only after the operating system is installed
' Place with other Windows updates and it will auto add to cleanup

I have been experimenting with this and using it myself last couple times. The WEI score will be pre-populated. Must run on same machine it is intended for.

post-9484-0-68005300-1319995169_thumb.pn

post-9484-0-18083100-1319995366_thumb.pn

hi max & urie, is there any extra tweak to apply for notebook, here is the specs :

Model type : Acer Aspire 4540

Processor : AMD Turion II Dual Core Mobile Mobile M520

RAM : DDR2 2048MB X 2 (4 GB) PC2-6400 (400 MHZ)

Graphics : Ati Radeon HD 4200

the problem actually is not with Se7en_UA itself becuz I have managed succesfull installing needed aplication also drivers n update package too, but seem the windows process perform slowly than I expected. It's different with using vista or XP with lot of aplication there(it's fresh install here).

I do remember with ur tweaks in Vista_UA managed the performances very fast, but eeergh why this notebook cant work just like other?

I'm sorry if this is out of topics with Se7en_UA, but since there's also tweak setting with ur programs, maybe u can tell me which tweaks I missed so I can add that in Se7en_UA? Or this notebook is not fit for Windows 7?