Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

Please find the ini file attached....i deleted the file and restarted the program to land on the same error

Can't see it yet.

Did it extract the windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe to SP1?

Yes i did extract it

You let my program extract it or did you?

Disk Cleanup, nothing to do with Dism

Go to start, paste cleanmgr.exe there in Search box.

remove the Service Pack Backup Files

now it is not doing it. It done it 2 day's ago. hmm wonder why

I also try use winows cleanup but doesn'r work too. I see other people using it fine and don't work to me. Maybe the problem is localized version (mine is PT-BR) I will try inject SP1 in english version of windows setup and try disk cleanup and dism command.

I also try use winows cleanup but doesn'r work too. I see other people using it fine and don't work to me. Maybe the problem is localized version (mine is PT-BR) I will try inject SP1 in english version of windows setup and try disk cleanup and dism command.

I'm doing en-us and it wiped that off my drive as i said 2 day's ago but now it won't. I'm looking at the dism commands to see if I can add then in to clean it up

Btw I am running 64 bit but have been for awhile for the information

What I do is create a cmd script in Tools folder called SP1.cmd, I elevate that and run it as admin so it needs to be run exactly that way. The right click Run as Admin is only if you trying to do it manually and from feedback over at MDL my program actually run's it better. It first deletes folders if they exist and then extracts everything.

post-9484-0-19998700-1295363131_thumb.pn

Disk Cleanup, nothing to do with Dism

Go to start, paste cleanmgr.exe there in Search box.

remove the Service Pack Backup Files

now it is not doing it. It done it 2 day's ago. hmm wonder why

Van read this else ware,

To remove the Service Pack backup files online, run the following command:

DISM /online /cleanup-Image /spsuperseded

To remove the Service Pack backup files from an offline image, run the following command:

DISM /image:<path_to_offline_image> /cleanup-Image /spsuperseded

The /spsuperseded option removes the backup files created during installation.

If you wish to simply hide the service pack from the list of installed updates without actually removing the files, use the /hidesp option.

I tried that with the rt7lite integrated WIM, and it said there are no SP backup files. So I'm assuming either RT7lite didn't integrate it correctly, or automatically removed the backup files. I hope it's the latter and not the former.

sangalaviral glad you got it fixed I was still looking for what was wrong and adding some debug stuff for next release. I'll add something to check for 7-zip also now you came back and told us. Thanks

yngdiego When I said it done it several days ago I was then running SP1 RC and it cleaned it up. I'm still showing they are there for RTM.

I have tried the dism commands and it won't remove since it was injected. Perhaps someone will figure out a way or MS will fix.

sangalaviral Only way I can see is if you do the ini thing again and I'll see whats wrong.

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.5.0: January 22, 2011, 10:56:22 AM
' Now add any language at SP1 integration using a comma to separate. EX: en-us,fr-fr,de-de,nl-nl
' Copies all 3 modded SP1 files to Se7en_UA for error checking
' Added some debug stuff to SP1 RTM extraction.
' Added check for 7-Zip to inject SP1
' <EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA> is working with RTM

If you have a localized version for your language then you only need to select that language for integrating with SP1

Works with RTM

<settings pass="offlineServicing">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-LUA-Settings" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA>
</component>
</settings>

Hi!

A very useful app!

But I faced a problem...

I am on win7 running Se7en_UA6.5.0.

Every thing gone well until the "Finalize Image" step. When I clicked it the cmd window opened and the process reached 100% saying successful press any key to continue, I tapped Enter and immediately after the cmd window closed I got this:

2a0cpow.png

I tried again but this time the cmd window was different as below:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Error: 0xc1420127

The specified image in the specified wim is already mounted for read/write acces
s.

The DISM log file can be found at D:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Pause to see if ERROR. Copy Error and let me know

Press any key to continue . . .

after pressing a key I get the same runtime error. Any help will be most appreciated.

was it 100% mounting or was it dismounting? I'm not 100% sure where you errored.

I only get that with 64 bit but all is fine. I have gotten that 0xc1420127 after I added Modded files and it mounts the boot.wim and add's files there.

I Add the Right click .wim and go to sources folder an right on the install.wim and run 2 commands

Unmount *.* NO SAVE zMountDir

and

zMountDir Cleanup 2 + Reg

Delete zMountDir and restart my app.

Edit: I will be offline awhile as Dell is to be here shortly to replace my Mobo and PSU.

Edited by maxXPsoft

It was 100% mounting.

Mine is 32-bit.

I haven’t added any sort of Modded files.

When I choose Unmount *.* NO SAVE zMountDir from right click of install.wim I get an error as following:

Error: 740

Elevated permissions are required to run DISM.
Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks.

F:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources>

By the way, right now my only problem is dismounting the install.wim and deleting the zMountDir.

What is the exact command for dismounting the install.wim so I can run it manually?

Tnx for your reply.

Edited by MSTF