Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.8: June 01, 2010, 8:13:07 AM
' More translations/corrections added by myselfdiem.

link in my sig down below as usual

Thanks for this new release maxXPsoft :thumbup

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Hello Max :rolleyes:

When I try Se7en_UA for "Windows 7 x86" with Windows XP Professionnal SP3 the files zFEATURES.TXT and zPackagelist.txt are in English and the features/packages aren't displayed in the window "Features and Packages". Only Tweaks is displayed!

French.ini works with Windows 7, but not works with Windows XP.

Extract Appswitch_With_APPS.dat

[Vista_STEPS]

ISO=x86_win7_rtm.iso

Size=2506,9

Start=10:52

Finish=10:55

BuildArch=x86

ProductName=Microsoft Windows XP

CurrentBuild=1.511.1 () (Obsolete data - do not use)

SystemRoot=C:\windows

wimmount=system32\DRIVERS\wimmount.sys

VistaVer=6.1.7600.16385

Seven7image=True

FileDateTime=07/14/2009,13:05:27

wimgapi.dll=DontExist

strARCHsysroot=C:\zMountDir\Windows\System32\

explorer.exe=True

msdtca.cmd=True

strimagexTool=C:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources\imagex.exe

strDismTool=C:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources\Dism.exe

ISVistaXP=True

Distro=True

But if I copy/paste the ones (zFEATURES.TXT and zPackagelist.txt) made with Windows 7 inside Windows XP, all is fine!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

When I try Se7en_UA for "Windows 7 x86" with Windows XP Professionnal SP3 the files zFEATURES.TXT and zPackagelist.txt are in English and the features/packages aren't displayed in the window "Features and Packages". Only Tweaks is displayed!

French.ini works with Windows 7, but not works with Windows XP.

But if I copy/paste the ones (zFEATURES.TXT and zPackagelist.txt) made with Windows 7 inside Windows XP, all is fine!

Regards

hmm strange, it created them on XP 64 bit SP3 for me. haven't tried x86 since I didn't have a sp3 disk

is that XP x86 SP3?

Edited by maxXPsoft

hmm strange, it created them on XP 64 bit SP3 for me. haven't tried x86 since I didn't have a sp3 disk

is that XP x86 SP3?

Yes I've tried with Windows XP SP3 x86. All works except Features and Packages, because the files are write in English?

However I've found errors inside the dism.log file, with Windows XP x86.

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

oops my x64 was not sp3 i was looking at wrong folder.

All i see is regular error stuff. Since I don't have a French version I can't tell what going on

Hello Max

Also the dialog box for the name creation for the iso file and the time date aren't displayed!

Never mind, works fine with Windows 7 x86 French localized version. Thanks :rolleyes:

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

I see with Se7en_UA6.2.8 that when I choose to deleete the folder "Drivers" after the installation the line isn't write inside "Cleanup.cmd"? Only is write to deleete the folder "Install" if I choose to deleete these folders!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

I see with Se7en_UA6.2.8 that when I choose to deleete the folder "Drivers" after the installation the line isn't write inside "Cleanup.cmd"? Only is write to deleete the folder "Install" if I choose to deleete these folders!

Regards

What that does if you choose yes and you are injecting it deletes them after inject during Finalize image.

Install you need all the way through till everything is done.

What that does if you choose yes and you are injecting it deletes them after inject during Finalize image.

Install you need all the way through till everything is done.

OK Thanks :rolleyes:

I understand. It's new for this version!

Regards

actually when I looked at that I seen that it would delete if chosen even if you also Disable commit so it's fixed :whistle:

think i done that once and drivers were deleted and that's a bad install

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.9: June 06, 2010, 7:05:18 AM
' Fixed deletion of Drivers folder if you inject and select to Delete from dvd reported by myselfdiem
' More translation additions/corrections

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.9: June 06, 2010, 7:05:18 AM
' Fixed deletion of Drivers folder if you inject and select to Delete from dvd reported by myselfdiem
' More translation additions/corrections

Thanks maxXPsoft for this new release! Works fine! :thumbup

Edited by myselfidem

hi i'm new to Se7en_UA. so please dont get mad if i ask same question as other members might already asked. this is what i did. i extract win7 iso. inside source i have $OEM$ folder already.

1. open Se7en_UA as admin

2. click the first box and it ask me for bootmgr, so i point it to win7 folder

3. the Se7en_UA does it things until it come back to Se7en_UA menu

4. i click on Add driver. driver add perfectly

5. i click on Add Application

pop-up msg "APPS folder should be on the root of any drive. That way the Se7en_UA will see it regardless of where its installed or what drive APPS is on"

what does this mean? do i need to create APP folder in the C: and place all application in their?

example: C:\APP, then put all application here?

i read the post in here on App folder but not understand. thx for the help

Edited by cat2115

Hello cat2115

Yes it's correct, you must create a folder nammed "APPS" at the root of any drive and inside the subfolders for each programs you want to install with unattended method.

Also you can see inside the file "Appswitch.dat" (localized inside: %systemdrive%\Se7en_UA\Appswitch.dat) commands lines already existing for many applications.

If you want add some ones news, add lines for these one inside "Appswitch.dat" with the same name you use for the subfolder (example: APPS\ATI and inside Appswitch.dat: [ATI] and add the command lines; like there are writing for the others applications, with your news unattended switches).

You can take a look here:

When you use Se7en_UA App Installer just choose the drive letter you want for the unattended install (C:\ D:\ H:\).That means the Se7en_UA Installer is looking inside your Hard Drive or your DVD.

All applications inside APPS folder and the folder APPS itself will be copied inside your Windows source: %systemdrive%\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\APPS.

*Edit:

Example for ATI and Adobe Reader inside Appswitch.dat

[ATI]

REM http://support.amd.com/fr/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "ATI Display Driver" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\ATI\Setup.exe -INSTALL" /f

[Adobe]

REM http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Adobe Reader 9.2.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Adobe\AdbeRdr920_fr_FR.exe /sAll /rs" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "REGEDIT /S %SystemDrive%\APPS\Adobe\Adobe.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C DEL \"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk\"" /f

I hope that will help you!

Edited by myselfidem

It seems like an error if I choose AuditUser mode inside "Cleanup.cmd"; maybe it is correct:

REM %windir%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exe.exe /generalize /oobe /reboot /quiet /unattend:%DVDroot%\OOBEAudit.xml

Regards

Edited by myselfidem