Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

You have to delete Seven_UA folder completely and its associated folders. Then reinstall seven_ua to some other folder like seven1. Then it will work again.

You have to delete Seven_UA folder completely and its associated folders. Then reinstall seven_ua to some other folder like seven1. Then it will work again.

Tried what you suggested but it didn't fix the problem.

Still fails if I use setdriverspath.cmd

and works is I inject the drivers.

Should never change folder

I see you are at pack so go to uaDVD\sources, right click a .wim file and choose the zMountdir cleanup and try again if you have the Right click options.

When it initially mounts after copy you should watch those windows and it prob tell you unable to cleanup zMountdir. Occasionally it does that.

definitely need to leave everything alone, don't jack with the folders or have them open or nothing.

Do that separately if you want after it copies and finishes.

If it tell you unable to cleanup zMountdir, right then you should Cleanup the Mountdir.

Should never change folder

I see you are at pack so go to uaDVD\sources, right click a .wim file and choose the zMountdir cleanup and try again if you have the Right click options.

When it initially mounts after copy you should watch those windows and it prob tell you unable to cleanup zMountdir. Occasionally it does that.

definitely need to leave everything alone, don't jack with the folders or have them open or nothing.

Do that separately if you want after it copies and finishes.

If it tell you unable to cleanup zMountdir, right then you should Cleanup the Mountdir.

The command windows after DVD copy have always reported no errors.

Right clicked on install.wim did a clean zMpuntdir and cleanup was successful.

Tried packing image again with same error.

So without doing a cleanup I rightclicked and did a mount image with R/W

was able to look at the files in C:\zMountdir.

Did an unmount then a cleanup tried packing again still failed.

you have 604 right?

Creates a Se7en_UA.ini in Se7en_UA folder. Delete and restart to send me fresh copy. pm me with it

I don't know why but never had these kind of problems till Seven 64. If I don't mess with the folders while the Se7en_UA is doing things I can go straight through.

I'm looking for the answers. Has made me want to just quit and go back to x86 but i love a challenge. MS throws boatloads at us but we overcome and eventually this will be figured out.

Edited by maxXPsoft

jbm and any others having trouble Pack Image try this after using Cleanup

go to cmd prompt

reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WIMMount\Mounted Images" /f

if it works be easy to add

BTW, The cmd windows output is easier to see whats going on and not that Nod32 box. Trying to reword that.

My Jump2reg is not opening several keys and thats one of them. Working on that program also

Edited by maxXPsoft

Hello, i can only find the old version on other sites, and would like to have the latest version - BUT the downloadlink you are providing is only availble for Premium Users of Rapidshare and i beg you to please find a mirror for the file, there are multiple free and awesome uploading sites availble like megafileupload.com - thank you! =)

Can some of u tell me the steps OR meaning of each check box actions to proceed!! Its so tough to proceed after installing and running the prog.

1. I have my iso extracted in a drive of 250GB.

2. I run the prog and get the box with all options and choices to be checked/uncheck - isn't it?

3. When I try to check "add right click wim" I get a popup window with all in english but 'Hebrew' for me 2 understand. Then if I say 'No' it feels unhappy and does something

and I can't check the following options.

4. What to use - the iso image or the extracted source folder? How to tell the program that? where do I choose the folder or the image? In the first choice I obviously don,t nee

to extract as I have done it for him to work! Then it says "yes" to copy or "No" to delete - what is going 2b deleted ?

My idea is only to add drivers and "IF POSSIBLE MAKE IT UNATTENDED"1

Please help

regards

NB: R U creating any log file 2b seen, whats going behind my eyes?

The attached image1 what path do I write here?

post-267826-1258813194_thumb.jpg

Edited by darenhoff

Hello, i can only find the old version on other sites, and would like to have the latest version - BUT the downloadlink you are providing is only availble for Premium Users of Rapidshare and i beg you to please find a mirror for the file, there are multiple free and awesome uploading sites availble like megafileupload.com - thank you! =)

Having same problem.

jd

Having same problem.

jd

try this

http://easy-share.com/1908480878/Se7en_UA6.0.4.exe

thanx

Edited by darenhoff

jbm and any others having trouble Pack Image try this after using Cleanup

go to cmd prompt

reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WIMMount\Mounted Images" /f

if it works be easy to add

BTW, The cmd windows output is easier to see whats going on and not that Nod32 box. Trying to reword that.

My Jump2reg is not opening several keys and thats one of them. Working on that program also

That didn't work for me.

Can some of u tell me the steps OR meaning of each check box actions to proceed!! Its so tough to proceed after installing and running the prog.

1. I have my iso extracted in a drive of 250GB.

2. I run the prog and get the box with all options and choices to be checked/uncheck - isn't it?

3. When I try to check "add right click wim" I get a popup window with all in english but 'Hebrew' for me 2 understand. Then if I say 'No' it feels unhappy and does something

and I can't check the following options.

4. What to use - the iso image or the extracted source folder? How to tell the program that? where do I choose the folder or the image? In the first choice I obviously don,t nee

to extract as I have done it for him to work! Then it says "yes" to copy or "No" to delete - what is going 2b deleted ?

My idea is only to add drivers and "IF POSSIBLE MAKE IT UNATTENDED"1

Please help

regards

NB: R U creating any log file 2b seen, whats going behind my eyes?

The attached removed what path do I write here?

In the right click wim your have to enter the number of the

image you want to mount. for me I enter 4 for ultimate.

Now when you right click on install.wim you'll have menus

to mount or unmount etc the image that you've choosen.

You won't beable check a box unless you've completed the

previous one ie you have to copy dvd before addons is

usable then add drivers etc.

I Bold this for a reason when you first start it, nothing works with an iso unless you burning it.

Copy DVD

Can also copy an EXTRACTED ISO from another folder or Drive.

That's first thing needs done before the Add right click .wim

Rapidshare same as that other, gotta wait if a free user. I'm not premium user.

Something wrong on your PC you can't get that. millions do daily

Language, only English right now. Tried adding Language before and no one wanted to translate

jbm,

I'll upload a new version let you try it.

Still had the same problem with 6.0.5

Am I the only one having this problem?

I could just use the inject drivers option,I know that works

Didn't see any error on the cmd windows during the dvd copy.

But it did report one file skipped.

when I do the pack image no cmd window shows before I get the error.

I did a clean install with my original win7x64 dvd just loaded drivers

but no other programs except se7enUA but that didn't help either.

I really want to try the features and packages in the new verion.

Send your ini again in pm for this 605.

A few have same problem.

1 file missed copy or was it Folder? usually skips the root folder

You not disabling the Pause at pack? make sure thats unchecked. What happens in that cmd window is more important to see whats going on.

Do you have UAC turned off? click your icon on Start top right. Change user Account controls. Slide all the way to bottom. Have to reboot.

You can reenable later if you want.

features and packages aren't complete yet but I left turned on where it just loads them. trying to make sure it works for basics first