Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

Many thanks maxXPsoft ! :thumbup

Very nice...Downloaded now with no problem!!

Ragards

wow just added 1 line to it. I didn't think it would after reading below

WS.Reputation.1 http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99

The reputation-based system uses "the wisdom of crowds" (Symantec’s tens of millions of end users) connected to cloud-based intelligence to compute a reputation score for an application, and in the process identify malicious software in an entirely new way beyond traditional signatures and behavior-based detection techniques.

In other words if enough people haven't used it and give a thumbs up then it may be a risk... Puleeze Symantec you suck, get back to detecting real risks.

I had 18 months free for 3 PC's and uninstalled the junk based on that

I scanned my PC with McAfee Labs Free Stinger just to verify I have nothing.

change like this

[Cyberlink]
REM http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/index.jsp
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Cyberlink" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Cyberlink\PowerDVD10.exe" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Cyberlink\power2go.exe" /f
FLAG1=HKLM\Software\Cyberlink
FLAG1=HKCU\Software\Cyberlink
FLAG1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\CyberLink
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\Power2Go\APREG
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2Go.sim
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.sim
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpressServer.sim
FLAG2=%SystemDrive%\Users\Public\CyberLink\OLReg\HKEY_CLASS_ROOT\CLSID\{397A21FB-EADF-4116-9027-32B8FA04C3E2}\Version\6.0\olreg.ini
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PowerDVD10.sim
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\AudioFilter\CLAud.sim

tried to paste that 1 line 2 times and it messes it up CLSID

to force x64 all that is needed is to add _x64 to end of title EX: [ExamDiff_Pro_x64]

Edited by maxXPsoft

change like this

[Cyberlink]
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Cyberlink\PowerDVD10.exe" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Cyberlink\power2go.exe" /f
FLAG2=%SystemDrive%\Users\Public\CyberLink\OLReg\HKEY_CLASS_ROOT\CLSID\{397A21FB-EADF-4116-9027-32B8FA04C3E2}\Version\6.0\olreg.ini

to force x64 all that is needed is to add _x64 to end of title EX: [ExamDiff_Pro_x64]

I only add the _x64 if I'm installing a 64bit program not if I'm installing a 32bit one on a 64bit OS right?

wow just added 1 line to it. I didn't think it would after reading below

WS.Reputation.1 http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99

The reputation-based system uses "the wisdom of crowds" (Symantecs tens of millions of end users) connected to cloud-based intelligence to compute a reputation score for an application, and in the process identify malicious software in an entirely new way beyond traditional signatures and behavior-based detection techniques.

In other words if enough people haven't used it and give a thumbs up then it may be a risk... Puleeze Symantec you suck, get back to detecting real risks.

I had 18 months free for 3 PC's and uninstalled the junk based on that

I scanned my PC with McAfee Labs Free Stinger just to verify I have nothing.

Thanks maxXPsoft for these useful informations!

Edited by myselfidem

change like this

[Cyberlink]

I only add the _x64 if I'm installing a 64bit program not if I'm installing a 32bit one on a 64bit OS right?

Yes that is correct.

Thanks maxXPsoft for these useful informations!

I had forgotten I still run 1 copy on another PC and should have went and tried previous there. Last came down also here. Symantec is a huge improvement over what they were back in XP but that 1 thing annoyed me deleting a safe program

All

adding things with Runoncex Windows itself changes %ProgramFiles%\ to C:\Program Files (x86)\ when added to registry

when you add the _x64 I change that to C:\Program Files\ which is 64 bit directory

I only have 1 64 bit app right now ExamDiff Pro I copy files there and I thought I had it fixed. Works in Tester but not on an actual I ran yesterday.

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.4.1: September 15, 2010, 7:52:19 PM
' Fix file copy error for 64 bit.
' Removed annoying refresh while copy APPS
' Add handling WindowsDefender.msi

EDIT: Se7en_UA6.3.32 final for XP Vista. Use this last version 6.3.32 if you are running XP or Vista. I regret that I can no longer keep both updated. Easiest way to do Seven is just install it to drive without a key and you have 30 days to build your unattended.

Edited by maxXPsoft

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.4.1: September 15, 2010, 7:52:19 PM
' Fix file copy error for 64 bit.
' Removed annoying refresh while copy APPS
' Add handling WindowsDefender.msi

EDIT: Se7en_UA6.3.32 final for XP Vista. Use this last version 6.3.32 if you are running XP or Vista. I regret that I can no longer keep both updated. Easiest way to do Seven is just install it to drive without a key and you have 30 days to build your unattended.

This line errors that APREG doesn't exist. Its a text file with no extention

FLAG2=%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\APREG

Edited out other errors I had listed, turns out they were caused by having a double entry in my appswitch.dat file

Edited by jbm

Edited out other errors I had listed, turns out they were caused by having a double entry in my appswitch.dat file

is there much else in the folder? Do Flag3 and get whole folder or might try a APREG*.*

is there much else in the folder? Do Flag3 and get whole folder or might try a APREG*.*

APREG*.* fixed the error

check this out...an app called win7 theme installer

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-themes-installer-install-windows-7-vista-themes-easily

then this one:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-folder-background-changer-released

and finally:

http://www.instantfundas.com/2009/10/windows-7-logon-screen-rotator.html

so, i was thinking of an app similar to the win7theme installer... ie a theme installer that not only installs themse and changes wallpapers, but also replaces system files with modded versions of the users choice...

but, whats diff from the win7 theme installer is that this app should provide the user a choice to choose upto 10 or 12 versions of moded system files... for eg, say i want to change wmplayer bkground so i change wmploc.dll... this app should allow me to choose upto 10 0r 12 different wmploc.dll files which i have d/l from some site and then automatically replace the current system wmploc.dll with one among the chosen 10 to 12 wmploc.dll files at some set interval, like say every logon.

OR, another way could be to automatically edit the proper resource in this file and replace the bkground with one among the 10 to 12 images choosen by the user everytime windows 7 starts up...

wmploc.dll is just an example. the app should have a similar option for almost all the system files that can be replaced to change some or other look of win7. and each option should allow users to select 1 or more(upto 10 or 12) different mods of the particular file or allow user to select 10 to 12 images which then should automatically replace the proper resource in these files...similar to the wmploc.dll example i gave abov.

the list of files that can be moded is long... often seen in transformation packs and such, though this app should only allow such changes to win 7/vista files only...

also, the app should be versatile, ie, not everyone wants to change all the system files this app supports. suppose i just want to change the bkground of the side panel in the control panel folder and nothing else, then the app must allow me to choose only the relevant file option and image size.

each such system file that can be changed must allow the user to choose upto 10 to 12 different versions of the particular file OR 10 to 12 images so that every time windows logon/boot up happens, your win7 looks different... ofcourse, this means the ability to run every logon must be present...

also, the ability to apply theme, similar to the win7 theme installer;

ability to change desktop wallpaper at set interval but with more flexibility than what win7 provides, ie ability to choose all images from a folder, or specific images from a folder, or even images across multiple folders;

ability to rotate logon background, similar to the win 7 logon rotator;

ability to change start button to a random one among the 10 to 12 user choosen types every time win 7 starts;

ability to do explorer background to multiple folders and option to do the same for their subfolders and change the background to one among the 10 or 12 images choosen by the user for every folder he/she customizes, every time win 7 starts up....

ability to change start menu bkground;

and so on

sort of, THE ULTIMATE WINDOWS 7 THEME MANAGER/APPLIER.........almost like a transformation pack...

havent found anything that comes close. windows blinds does... but it doesnt change wmplayer bkground and so on... no need for flashy effects and things...

Can anyone here do this??? other ideas and additions would be welcome...

sorry to say i'm not a programer but i can atleast imagine, rite? :)

replies plz, guyz, what do u think??? is such an app possible? if yes, it would be grt to put such an app into ur win7 dvd and get the ability to customize things with few clicks, and then enjoy a diff win7 look everytime the system boots/restarts, possible right after win7 install without having to go thru the hassles of downloading/installing multiple theme managers or skinning apps....One app to do it all.....

that would be massive cause some different language dll have to be modified. I don't know how to mod dll's and make them good for MS checks

Edit: basically I install a 136mb Se7en_UA.themepack myself and you can do a lot of mods to it. C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes cycles through the wallpapers and changes daily

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb773190%28VS.85%29.aspx

Edited by maxXPsoft

that would be massive cause some different language dll have to be modified. I don't know how to mod dll's and make them good for MS checks

Edit: basically I install a 136mb Se7en_UA.themepack myself and you can do a lot of mods to it. C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes cycles through the wallpapers and changes daily

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb773190%28VS.85%29.aspx

Leave modding, then. how about completly replacing??? leave it upto the user to download and have the correct already-modded dll ready. the user just pointe the app to his dll collection correctly. the app just replaces the system dll with the user's collection and cycles thru the collection at each system restart... how about that???

what i mean is, for eg, the wmploc.dll example i gave. a modded wmploc.dll anyways cannot pass ms check, yet u can download a modded wmploc.dll and replace the system version with the d/l version to get wmplayer to display a custom bkground... right??? all the app needs to do is give the user options to choose his dll collection and replace system file... what i mean is that the app just takes the responsibility of replacing the system files, rather than makin the user have to go thru the trouble of settin permissions, copying the modded file etc. individually, each time he wants to use a modded dll.... something similar to 'windows se7en file replacer'... only, this app auto runs every restart and can use a collection of various mods of the same system file and use any one of them at a time to replace the current system file....

Edited by princektd

Princektd, do u mean an automated patched resources file like restorator or 7tsp??? It's a good idea anyway, I usually replace the *.dll file manually, I dont know if some batch command will replace it automatically cuz there will be some permission setting we had to change (aka take ownership). Anyway, max, where I can find the registry tweaks file if I use Se7en_UA n the target OS r Windows 7? Before this I can find in OEM folder but I guess the DISM apply the registry tweak into *.hiv file at the process mounting image but not at the firstlog.cmd, right? (it's my opinion, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by ar_seven_am