Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

got it saved thanks :)

Thanks maxXPsoft :rolleyes:

Thanks for the news releases Se7en_UA6.3.31 and Se7en_UA6.3.8, works very fine! :thumbup

Now the .dll's are integrated successfuly with Se7en_UA!

Now it isn't needed to umount and commit the folder "C:\zMountDir" for "boot.wim"!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

ok guys, help needed with task scheduler in win7-x86.

i want to run a program using task scheduler. for triggers, i have used 'at startup'. but thats not all i want. i want to run the prog everytime more than or equal to 70% of my system memory is being used.

i figure i must select the 'on an event' trigger, but how to set this particular event(memory use above or equlas 70%) as the event that must trigger the prog????

any ideas would be appreciated.

the prog is a very tiny(size in kb) memmory optimizer, so tiny tht it cannot detect memory usages on its own and relies on task scheduler to cause it to run at startup and every 30 mins henceforth.... i have included the prog on the DVD but now about scheduling it as i want to(whenever mem usage is high, rather than a fixed time schedule..) is the problem. and also how to include this schedule into the DVD???

Edited by princektd

Now it isn't needed to umount and commit the folder "C:\zMountDir" for "boot.wim"!

Regards

I'm looking at that now cause I don't think I understand fully. Are you saying boot.wim is not need to modify? Be doinf a vm shortly without the mods to it.

i want to run the prog everytime more than or equal to 70% of my system memory is being used.

I used to have some stuff read how much memory in use awhile back but I don't understand why the purpose of such a program.

Regards

still needed boot.wim mods. Ran a vm and without modify I get the yuck MS image back

post-9484-078976500 1283348015_thumb.png

Edited by maxXPsoft

Regards

still needed boot.wim mods. Ran a vm and without modify I get the yuck MS image back

post-9484-078976500 1283348015_thumb.png

Hello Max! :rolleyes:

I've made an complete test, with a new clean copy Windows 7 x86 DVD, but I chose inside:

Modded files + Setup backgrounds:

1- spwizimg.dll

2- imageres.dll

3- FirstUXRes.WIM

Successfuly integrated 3 files.

When I click "OK", Se7en_UA execute "mount boot.wim 2" and after "unmount" the command window says that it's successful!

I've not delete the unwanted Images.

Of course "background_cli.bmp" wasn't modded because I don't chose one, and I don't try it!

Maybe if a user choose to keep only one Image (install.wim 5) and Se7en_UA delete all the others Images, "install.wim 5" will be "install.wim 1" and the dll's aren't integrated!?

Works fine for me!

I need to try now with add "background_cli.bmp".

The first and second step have same images! And Logon screen is modded (imageres.dll)!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Hello Max! :rolleyes:

I've made a new successfuly test on Sun VirtualBox!

I keep all the Images and I chose Windows 7 ULTIMATE (install.wim 5)

boot.wim 2 is mounted and unmounted and commit successfuly!

Add Modded Files + backgrounds:

1- spwizimg.dll

2- imageres.dll

3- FirstUXRes.WIM

5- background_cli.bmp

All works perfectly!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

http://www.rossendaleonline.co.uk/computer-tech-chat/black-windows-media-center-skin-7141.html

this link shows windows media centre.

notice their background? normally, they are bluish in media centre. does anyone know which file was edited to put the custom background into these apps? i remember some while ago that i had downloaded an edited dll which caused mediaplayer to have the effect shown above, but dont remember....

further, check this:

http://i152.photobuc...us_02/11-86.jpg

notice the start menu? is it a theme or has it been edited? if this is a theme, which theme is it? links anyone???

if it was edited, can u tell me how???

boot.wim 2:

the spwzimg.dll thing... for some reason, i can replace all bitmaps except resources number 517 and 518. i cant even open these two resources. reshacker opens all the rest of the resources in this file except these two bitmaps and shows error if i click on bitmaps-516 or 517.... weird!!

Edited by princektd

boot.wim 2:

the spwzimg.dll thing... for some reason, i can replace all bitmaps except resources number 517 and 518. i cant even open these two resources. reshacker opens all the rest of the resources in this file except these two bitmaps and shows error if i click on bitmaps-516 or 517.... weird!!

Hello

You can use Restorator 2007 or Resource Tuner

Edited by myselfidem

http://www.rossendaleonline.co.uk/computer-tech-chat/black-windows-media-center-skin-7141.html

got it. edit ehres.dll in the windows/ehome folder to replace the needed resources to customize your media centre background. example in the attachment - 'media centre.jpg'.

also, edit wmploc.dll in windows/system32 to get custom background in windows media player. example as in the attachment - 'wmp12.jpg'

can integrate the modified files into the install.wim itself to have the desired bkground right out of the box... :)

post-183563-042406100 1283871804_thumb.j

post-183563-038847300 1283871899_thumb.j

Edited by princektd

Thanks princektd!

I can add these nice new infos inside the Se7en_UA French guide!

Thanks maxXPsoft for the compliment!

Maybe if I've some time I can try to make an Se7en_UA English guide, but my english isn't so good!!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Thanks princektd!

Maybe if I've some time I can try to make an Se7en_UA English guide, but my english isn't so good!!

Regards

and my french is worse, I used a translator for pdf and it was not real good. maybe you can try and use it and straighten it up? Have to look for it