Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

I tried 7 and although it runs tight, it seems too plain.
You right about that

One of the first things I noticed was control panel in seven was dull, Vista had a much nicer.

BTW if someone knows how to get the Vista SP2 integrate I will add to this no problem.

You can edit the cleanup.cmd and remove it rebooting and run the sp2 exe right there

Edited by maxXPsoft

Drivers:

I'm working with a 64bit image

When I check on drivers then click on yes

and browse to my drivers folder the user interface goes away

but se7en_UA is still running in task manager and cpu usage is 0%

all my drivers have been copied to C:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD\sources\$oem$\$1\Drivers

The first time I just killed the process in taskmanager and continued on

I was able to make a working DVD to install windows 7

to a virtual machine using an evaluation copy of Vmware 7

could it be a problem with my drivers?

:Edit

Didn't notice the errors before when I packed the image

Im including copies of the ouput whenit was trying to inject the drivers and the drivers.log

Edited by jbm

Drivers:

Error: 30

The command completed with errors.

That points to a driver problem and you can see which in the cmdoutput. Thats why I pause them so you can see which.

Far as the interface not coming back I'll look into that. First thought before I looked at your cmdoutout was a boatload of drivers. Some of those driver folders you extract has 60 or more inf's in them and takes awhile to process each individually.

What you done was ok and you can complete the creation or try to find a better driver.

Usually and I do mean Se7en has some good driver support so you could install and see if it complains

Drivers:

Error: 30

The command completed with errors.

That points to a driver problem and you can see which in the cmdoutput. Thats why I pause them so you can see which.

Far as the interface not coming back I'll look into that. First thought before I looked at your cmdoutout was a boatload of drivers. Some of those driver folders you extract has 60 or more inf's in them and takes awhile to process each individually.

What you done was ok and you can complete the creation or try to find a better driver.

Usually and I do mean Se7en has some good driver support so you could install and see if it complains

Thanks for your help. I'll look into getting better drivers.

I tried it with other drivers and some of those worked.

Maybe I'll try the other method and just make a file.

But I still had the interface problem,

if you need any more info about that let me know

and I'll find help on my drivers somewere else so I don't clutter up this thread

Available first post

Bug release no new features this time

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.01:  October 30, 2009, 9:20:02 PM
' MD5: e161d60e7bbc1c2a7e27a7a5528ed6b3
' Finally Fixed if APP folder does not exist crashes App Installer when adding APPS. Usually a Path problem
' Fix Image Mounting Right Click options and moved to Main form
' Allow Administrator for user name but haven't tested
' Changed the way Drivers are copied initially
' Fixed robocopy /MT error.

Hi there,

first I would would like to say thank you for the work and the good program!! I got one problem though

- after clicking "copy" I'm not asked for a username and directed to selcting the "bootmgr" then my unpacked Win7 is copied into the folder d:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD. Program starts all over, after dos-window is closed and that's it. It is not mared or noted anywhere that it copied the complete dvd.

My system is Win7 64bit, se7en_ua is version 6.0.1, and the unpacked iso I'm using is als win7 64bit.

Any hint?

Kind regards,

shortie

Hi there,

first I would would like to say thank you for the work and the good program!! I got one problem though

- after clicking "copy" I'm not asked for a username and directed to selcting the "bootmgr" then my unpacked Win7 is copied into the folder d:\Se7en_UA\uaDVD. Program starts all over, after dos-window is closed and that's it. It is not mared or noted anywhere that it copied the complete dvd.

My system is Win7 64bit, se7en_ua is version 6.0.1, and the unpacked iso I'm using is als win7 64bit.

Any hint?

Kind regards,

shortie

If you had looked at dos window it does tell you if copy was successful and if there are any errors it also says program will close after disk copy and you need to restart it.

1. Forgot to put in revisions. I don't ask for username anymore till applications. There used to be a need earlier on but right now it's ok. May move that back before Addons

2. Look at your dos win that pops up like urie's pic, you can look and see if anything failed from that. usually failed column or skipped. always 1 dir it skips which is root.

It auto restarts after copy and mounts image and extracts files to use later on, if you get no error's through any of those boxes you are ok to proceed.

working with win7 x64 image

installed Se7eb verion 6.0.1 on win7 x64

It copies the dvd without errors but when se7en restarts

the copy checkbox is still unchecked and I can't check

the next box