Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

A couple nice Free Apps to add to your Appswitch.dat and both are Inno meaning Silent :thumbup

[7_Dreamscene]
REM http://www.askvg.com/how-to-get-windows-vistas-dreamscene-feature-in-windows-7/
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Windows 7 Dreamscene" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\7_Dreamscene\Instalar_DreamScene_para_Win7.exe /SILENT /SP-" /f

[Puran_Defrag]
REM http://www.puransoftware.com/Puran-Defrag-Download.html
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Puran Defrag Free Edition" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Puran_Defrag\PuranDefragFreeSetup.exe /SILENT" /f

Edited by maxXPsoft

I get these errors on Se7en_UA6.1.8 after mounting is done -

Error copying file or folder

cannot copy Dism:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy CbsProvider:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy Wdscore:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy wimgapi:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

and then zMountDir is unmounted

dism log shows it found WAIK ,Successfully loaded the ImageSession at "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\Servicing

Please suggest where i'm going wrong.

I get these errors on Se7en_UA6.1.8 after mounting is done -

Error copying file or folder

cannot copy Dism:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy CbsProvider:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy Wdscore:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

cannot copy wimgapi:The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

and then zMountDir is unmounted

dism log shows it found WAIK ,Successfully loaded the ImageSession at "C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\Servicing

Please suggest where i'm going wrong.

What OS are you running if it is windows 7 you don't need to install waik, what is the name of you windows source folder does it have spaces in folder name if so remove them.

Running on XP Professional SP3 (C:\Se7en_UA) windows 7 waik installed ,source folder is f:\Win7

part of dism.log below ..

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Succesfully registered commands for the provider: Compatibility Manager.

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Warning DISM DISM.EXE: Failed to load WimManager. Try running from the Deployment Tools Command Prompt. If the issue persists, ensure that wimgapi.dll and wimserv.exe are up to date.

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Warning DISM DISM.EXE: Failed to add any commands.

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Getting the collection of providers from a local provider store type. - CDISMProviderStore::GetProviderCollection

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Getting the collection of providers from a local provider store type. - CDISMProviderStore::GetProviderCollection

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Error DISM DISM Manager: PID=2928 Failed to create unique image session lock name for DISM located at 'C:\zMountDir\Windows\System32\Dism\dismprov.dll'. - CDISMManager::CheckSessionAndLock(hr:0x8007013d)

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Error DISM DISM Manager: PID=2928 Failed to create the image session lock for location: C:\zMountDir\Windows\System32\Dism - CDISMManager::CreateImageSession(hr:0x8007013d)

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Error DISM DISM.EXE: Could not load the image session. HRESULT=8007013D

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Error DISM DISM.EXE: Unable to start the servicing process for the image at 'C:\zMountDir'. HRESULT=8007013D

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Image session has been closed. Reboot required=no.

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM.EXE:

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM.EXE: <----- Ending Dism.exe session ----->

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM.EXE:

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Image Session: PID=2928 Disconnecting the provider store - CDISMImageSession::Final_OnDisconnect

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Disconnecting Provider: FolderManager - CDISMProviderStore::Internal_DisconnectProvider

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Found the OSServices. Waiting to finalize it until all other providers are unloaded. - CDISMProviderStore::Final_OnDisconnect

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Disconnecting Provider: Compatibility Manager - CDISMProviderStore::Internal_DisconnectProvider

2010-02-04 00:48:52, Info DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2928 Releasing the local reference to DISMLogger. Stop logging. - CDISMProviderStore::Internal_DisconnectProvider

well kewl you got it going but I rather figure out what was wrong.

You don't need waik installed to use this and I never have on the XP machine, I'll try that later and see if it messes up

Waik is nothing but an (1.5gb) over bloated xml creator. All you need is the link on front of my app for the documentation

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...ckInfoContainer

Tried to go back to using just $OEM$ structure in VirtualBox 64 bit and it failed. It did place the files correctly. Probably if I done full install it may work

waiting on feedback 6.1.9 testing

Update: Virtualbox don't support slic 2.1

Edited by maxXPsoft

• 2 weeks later...

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.1.9: February 20, 2010, 6:35:36 PM
' Added copy of *OEM.xrm-ms certificate for SLIC v2.1 Bios
' Now will also copy your saved copy of $OEM$ folder completely setting everything up as needed
' Added Looks for slp.cmd and oobe.cmd which most OEM use. Some use Setupcomplete.cmd
' Better support of the $OEM$ folders. Now parses that and adds things as needed.
' Modified $OEM$ completely. Does not Delete except on Starting over. Now $OEM$ is burned as \sources\$OEM$
' Hint: If you don't want to include any Applications then just create empty folder APPS and when the APPS Installer loads just select EXIT. I built this around installing 1 - 60 Applications so its hard to remove that.
' No complicated BS code just Runoncex
' Now allows going back to Cleanup.cmd. Notice - don't change names I use like 'REM APPLICATION SHORTCUT DELETE' unless your through with it
' Fixed RunOnceEx Tester scroll problem adding everything in a list.
' Fixed Start Menu Pinned Applications
' Worked on more tweaks not applying

post-9484-126671392708_thumb.png

oem2.png

Edited by maxXPsoft

I am getting error, when I click any key after this

post-269769-1261152654_thumb.jpg

I got this error and application closes

"Runtime error 76.

Path not found"

Everything was smooth but when I tried to pack Image I am getting this error and the application is closing.

Please help me guys.

+1 same error

Runtime error 76.Path not found"

shut it down and Delete the Se7en_UA.ini. start it back up and it will recreate as a debug. attach here

Although that error I've only seen what I do is go to uaDVD\sources and right click on install.wim and use the zMountdir cleanup, use both. Then delete whatever zMountDir folder and restart the prog and try again.

Each time the prog starts it will recreate the zMountdir

tried installing and got this virus....whats the deal here

You can see thats alerting on Pskill.exe which is a simple process killer. you can delete that 1 file if you don't use it for any application installs.

My Norton 2010 tells me same garbage, nothing wrong with it. I'll update I see a new version

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sysinternals/bb896683.aspx

EDIT: No longer alerts me on new version. I will update for next release

Edited by maxXPsoft

I am getting error, when I click any key after this

post-269769-1261152654_thumb.jpg

I got this error and application closes

"Runtime error 76.

Path not found"

Everything was smooth but when I tried to pack Image I am getting this error and the application is closing.

Please help me guys.

+1 same error

Post the error from the dism.log

maxXPsoft,

First I want to say thanks for spending time making and tweaking this app.

On 3rd go it working all fine.

Only thing I don't understand is adding off applications using Add Apps button.

I have the folder Apps at the root and the app sees this, but no idea what I'm supposed to see or do.

it opens the window with tick boxes, but no idea what i should expect to see.

you have some simple steps an id*** can follow please.

oioldman