dell r200 sata drivers?

botanic

I went on dell's site and downloaded the SAS drivers and slipstreamed them onto a 2003 web cd, http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/...WNET&osl=EN however it still gave me a BSOD (STOP Error 0×0000007B) on install right after the text installer says "starting windows" (before the EULA ect ) Is there anything special I have to do to make these drivers work with nlite? I can use the dell systems management cd and then install windows, however that adds an extra good hour to an install...

Note: I am using SATA however dell said to use the non-raid SAS drivers (there are no SATA controller drivers on there site...)

Edited by botanic

I use the drivers from LSI. On the 2900 for instance i use the megasas driver. But we would need to know what LSI card or PERC set you have in the box, as from what I can tell the r200 have a couple of different setups.

the bios. But I made the mistake of assuming you had RAID, it looks like they have a model that just has 2 sata drives, you are just looking for the seagate sata drivers. I would check your BIOS and let us know what your config is.