Network Administration Website

chilifrei64

I've been running this website for quite a few years now and I know some of you already know about this site but I figured I would share it here.

It all started with the idea that sometimes simple information was just too hard to find. I wanted to create the site where I would post up this hard to find information. It has evolved since then just a little and we are just trying to post up ANY useful information now and not just hard to find information.

Well .. Anyways .. Here's the site

http://www.lazynetworkadmin.com

Check out the knowledge base, Hope you find it useful.

Also.. as I try to further this site.. I am looking for feedback.. Let me know what you think and where you think I can improve. Comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

~Daniel Frei

I've always been a fan of you and your site. Both are a wealth of information. But I guess it has been a while since I visited since there appears to have been a redesign. Looks great!

Some of your more recent posts seem less technical than the posts of old. Are you changing directions?

I've always been a fan of you and your site. Both are a wealth of information. But I guess it has been a while since I visited since there appears to have been a redesign. Looks great!

Some of your more recent posts seem less technical than the posts of old. Are you changing directions?

Thank you Tain and Nerwin

It isn't necessarily a change of direction. We just dont seem to do as much scripting and automation as we once did. Thing have really slowed on the site the last 2 years since him and I switched jobs and stopped working with each other. He's had a couple of kids and I have a couple on the way. We're just trying to get content up there again..

At first we were just really scripting unique scenarios. We still intend on doing that but we are just trying to broaden our horizons a little. Gonna try to do some how-to's, Top 10 lists, Product and Service reviews, I've been working with SharePoint quite a bit recently and he's been doing a lot with VMware so we hope to get some of that information out there.

Hopefully there will be some better things to come, we both really enjoy doing it, its just sometimes hard to find time to write a good meaningful script/article, because that is what we both DONT want, is just any old information. We want good information.

Probably gonna start up a forum soon too, just gotta decide whether to dish out for vbulletin or just use phpbb.

Edited by chilifrei64