Blu-Ray Drive for PC

Hello there Guys, I just wanted to ask you guys What is the Best Blu-Ray Drive for PC? Right now I am only looking for Blue-Ray Player not burner (Speed to Slow). If you guys think it good to get the burner too, please share your thoughts. So if you can, please share your recommendations. Thank you for all your help guys.

My Samsung 22" LCD and Graphic Card (8800GT) are HD and Blu-Ray ready.

When it comes to the burner discussion, can you see yourself needing a blu-ray burner in the next 1 year? If you can wait to burn BD, since DVD is still quite large, you can also wait for the price to come down even more. If you just need a player, get that and worry about the burner in the future when it will likely be cheaper than the player you buy.

Players are indeed not so expensive these days, I can't get my hand on other brands for Bluray other than LiteOn (that's the retail version but you could save your self some 5USD and go with the OEM). They are fast and I still have to find a disk that it doesn't read.

EDIT: The link I gave you is a 4x drive, for a bit more you can get a 8x drive but for some reason they seem to fail more...