installing windows seven

kennc

i have been running the windows seven rc version but when i first stated to think about even trying it i had massive problems with my motorola modem the os would load up until it was ready to update my registry settings then it would fail and i would get a blue screen the only way i could fix the problem was to turn of my modem altogether then we it updated the reg was to reconnect my modem it worked toa degree but i coul dnot surf the net i finally connected an ethernet cable to my modem and motherboard my system is running a gigabyte mother board amd dual core processor 8gi of ram +9800gt nividia based graphics card . iwas just wondering if any body else struck problems with modems when they installed wnds 7 :realmad:

So you had problems with the modem connected via USB to your computer?

My wireless router is not working right now and I have my cable modem connected to the motherboard via Ethernet and I had to install Windows 7 last week. The installation went without any hassles.

Guest NotSoN00b
Win7 final will be out worldwide on 22 October.

Cheers mate.

:thumbup

lol i already have a fully activated windows 7 and have been running it about a month and i get all updates :ph34r:

Win7 final will be out worldwide on 22 October.

Cheers mate.

:thumbup

lol i already have a fully activated windows 7 and have been running it about a month and i get all updates :ph34r:

So do a lot of Students, Universities, Schools, Colleges...I have it running right now at work, full version.