Quick Launch Classic 7 Tool 1.0.5

wazer

On 2/7/2011 at 10:31 AM, myselfidem said:

Tested and works fine with the Langbar on the Taskbar or not, with my Windows 7 x86 French version- without using switches! ;)

I think we can add a new reg for the WindwMetrics like maxXPsoft was talking about this issue!!

With this reg value the 7QuickLaunch.exe doesn't work!

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics MinWidth = 40 

It's needded to delete this value and add at the end of the script to restore this one!

Okay, have you tested with unlocked taskbar? and even quick launch already attached?.

What does that value do?, i never heard of it?, and why should it be implented back if i dont use?.

BTW.........

Am i missing something?

if you can describe what you have made, in changelog format :)

Quick Launch Classic 7 version 1.05 change log

================================

Legend:

* = New feature

+ = Improved feature

! = Fixed bug

? = Other stuff

01. + Reduced mouse speed while performing action, should finally fix all those errors.

02. + Corrected the mouse to be more precisely now, when working with class/text field.

03. * Added international language support for all in one. USA, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany. Your language not supported? mail: removed

04. * Added modification from following users at msfn.org, myselfidem, coucou.

05. * Added show dekstop action via mouse. This will fix programs running in the background that could lead to naggin Quick Launch Classic 7, while it was on duty.

06. * Added msgbox in start that to inform the user they should not touch anything, while its running.

07. * Added hotkey to exit the program if something went wrong. The key is F1.

08. * Added Quick Launch string check.

10. * Added switchless params for more info run Run "7quicklaunch.exe /?"

I suggest for the full joy and effect of classic quicklaunch use following paramf.

Usage run "7quicklaunch.exe /NOPIN /TGL /TSI /AUTOTRAY /LBS3 /EXPLORER" without the quotes!.

/NOPIN

Removes The pinned list on windows 7 taskbar.

/TGL

Makes Taskbar buttons = Never combine

/TSI

Makes Small icons on windows 7 taskbar.

/AUTOTRAY

Disable AUTOTRAY on windows 7 taskbar.

/LBS3

Langbar is closed and will not be visible inside windows 7 taskbar.

/EXPLORER

Will end explorer and start it again with all options saved, This is usefull so you dont have to restart windows at all to take effect of changes

Edited by wazer

Okay, have you tested with unlocked taskbar? and even quick launch already attached?.

Tested with the Taskbar Unlocked and the Quick Launch already attached:

2 new toolbars Quick Launch are created but only there names inside the Taskbar!

I think the problem is when you use to close explorer.exe => two Quick Launch are created!!

Edited by myselfidem

Tested with the Taskbar Unlocked and the Quick Launch already attached:

2 new toolbars Quick Launch are created but only there names inside the Taskbar!

I think the problem is when you use to close explorer.exe => two Quick Launch are created!!

Test with only quick launch attached and locked taskbar. That should not end explorer.

Test with this file.

Added new file once again. This i implented 3 sleep(100) while doing actions. Also i implented reverting back your windows/tools that showed before running it. after everything is finished.

Edited by wazer

Test with only quick launch attached and locked taskbar. That should not end explorer.

Tested without switches: always 2 Quick Launch are created only with the name on the Taskbar!

I think it's better to do not have an already Quick Launch attached and all is fine !!

But I need to try with silent install!

Edited by myselfidem

Test with this file.

Added new file once again. This i implented 3 sleep(100) while doing actions. Also i implented reverting back your windows/tools that showed before running it. after everything is finished.

Tested the new quicklaunch7newest_edit.exe on my computer!

Taskbar locked and Quick Launch already attached, with Langbar on the Taskbar or not....without swtiches: works fine! :thumbup

I need to try with silent install (but for me the dialog box is not usefull for silent install)

Edited by myselfidem

Test with this file.

Tested the new quicklaunch7newest_edit.exe on my computer!

Taskbar locked and Quick Launch already attached, with Langbar on the Taskbar or not....without swtiches: works fine! :thumbup

I need to try with silent install (but for me the dialog box is not usefull for silent install)

Alrighty Try this file !. Without dialog, only 2 small popups at tray clock!. Thats it!.

quicklaunch7 final.exe

Tested quicklaunch7 final.exe! Nice! ;)

Many thanks wazer

But doesn't works if the Quick Launch is already installed!

It was OK with the file before quicklaunch7newest_edit.exe. I think this is just a little detail to check!

Quick Launch Image

Well then we have to find a better way disable or delete the extra ql bar before it continues!. ill search, help me out here. i have added the source code plus final in topic.

Edited by wazer

Well then we have to find a way to disable or delete the extra ql bar before it continues!. ill search, help me out here. i have added the source code plus final in topic.

Many thanks wazer. I will do my best and try to give some help if I can! ;)

*Edit: In fact works fine without the Langbar on the Taskbar and when the Langbar is on the Taskbar two Quick Launch are created!

One condition between two conditions need to be solved:

1) Quick Launch is already attached and Langbar is on the Taskbar.

2) Quick Launch is already attached and the Langbar is closed => works fine!

Edited by myselfidem

I've made some changes and works for me with Quick Launch attached (or not) and Langbar on the Taskbar or not!

*Edit 1: Of course at first it's needed to close all others toolbars if exit, except Langbar!!!

*Edit 2:New Script!

Edited by myselfidem

Thats all I changed that had to do with taskbar and no more doubles here or Desktop toolbar. Remember I am running 64 and small icons but that should not matter

I have uploaded the lastest. To mediafire and rapidshare plus attachment to the first post :)