[Question] A strange apparition originating from the nLIte

arsenalz

A strange apparition originating from the nLIte

1. With the nLite, I mounted my XP-SP3: several Add-ons, integration of drivers, etc.

2. I produced the correspondent *.iso and I burnt normally in DVD.

3. I installed the Windows XP-SP3 normally. Completely right, completely well, perfect!

4. However, when I examined my PC through the Spybot - Search & Destroy> Tools> System Startup (look screen, below) I saw what were appearing several lines

with a so-called archive " _nltide_ * " (in line spaces marked in I red in the screen, which I deleted) with other archives of setup.

5. These lines are not detected by the MSConfig, by the GD-Wintools.net, jv16 PowerTools, CCleaner or any other software what I have already used.

I found very strangely such lines, hidden, since it should go away in order that nobody detects them.

post-248991-1252719838_thumb.jpg

I ask:

1. Can anybody inform me what the reason of the nLite is to introduce archives in the setup, hidden, unless almost it detects no program?

2. Which archives are this " _nltide_ * "? (_nltide_1, _nltide_3, ect.)

3. What they do?

4. Why do they serve?

5. Because they had to be there? At last, the nLite had already been a usefulness and was not more necessary...

I thank for any explanation ... (excuse my bad English)

Edited by arsenalz

Quoted your own post??? Strange as your Thread-Title - but even okay.

So, what`s the problem - I can`t see it?

Took a look on your Screener - but where is that "nLide, nLite, or what"?

If you to read with the proper attention, will see that it is _nltide_1, _nltide_3, etc. and not ' nLide, nLite, or what '.

Where it is? Intelligence is enough a little to realize that it would be it 'was', because I deleted. If you to install your Windows with DVD done by the nLite and after the installation accesses the Spybot as I described, you are going to realize where it is.

Which the problem of being hidden? The problem is the suspicion of being one or not a spyware.

But if you took offence so much, must be an author (s) of the nLite or you needs exchange the degree of your glasses (or of your mind)...