Help Installation Path - Unattended

I'm sorry I've searched everywhere and found the same answer over and over again on changing the default Program installation paths. It's always after you've installed Windows, and as some of you might know when you do that the Program Files folder stays with programs and you cant do much about it. I would really like to get rid of Program Files and replace with Programs only as for the x86 I'd be happy to replace with /Programs(x86).

This isn't my first time making an unattended version of a Windows but it is the first in a long time after I worked so hard to perfect one, and one after I got a new computer to change drivers. However, I used nLite which doesn't take much skills at all. to figure how to work with it. I tried vLite but there's also no exact option to change the registry, and Im afraid it might mess up the auto installation built in the Windows 7 file, as in already activated so I unchecked unattended on it, but in unattended is the option to make the administrator auto login, which is something I would also want, so from inside I can change the name, and set a password and change a setting for it to show up on the normal login page.

Basically I need help with Changing Program installation path for both 32 and 64bit directories, default and (x86) so Windows 7 automatically installs WMP IE and stuff inside there instead of the normal.

AND

For it to autologon as administrator so I dont have to make an account enable admin and delete the regular account, this is completely optional as I can do it without a problem so dont worry about this but if it's charitable I'll gladly take the help.

I sortof heard that its possible with autounattend.xml but I have no idea how to make one, I see samples everywhere but I don't get them at all, if its possible to do so with it, if anyone has a skeleton of autounattend.xml and could help me figure out how to work this (I dont even know where to put it), or a really great guide someone can link me to it would be great.