Integrating software into xp with nlite

Hi there im new to all this but basically when im doing my format i would like to integrate into my installation programs like avg,spybot,adaware,malware anti malbytes, java , klite, winrar , adobe reader ect ect,

how do i go about this process also making them silent but still able to view whats going on like GUI Interface ive made a batch file for installers but i dont always have network drivers on the machines I install it on.

Read the guide unattended guide (link above) for install methods, there you'll find how to be able to monitor what's installing. About making silent installers each software is different from another. See Applications forum. You can use too add-ons for that programs applying them to your OS source with nLite or RVM integrator but probably you're not going to monitor what's installing instantly+ with this method.

please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the rules:

http://www.msfn.org/board/forum-rules-t18408.html

2.a ... Do not "bump" newly created topics until at least 24 hours have passed. If a topic is been "bumped" three times without any new replies, please consider reviewing and editing your original post and adding any information which you think may help other members in answering your question(s) or concern(s).

you can use runonceex.cmd which will create a list of programs to be installed / are currently being installed. It does not give you a progress bar but the list is nice and it puts a check mark next to the program currently being installed. you can find more info here http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/v...f117ef2546d1c2/

Edited by cmonkedo