Image disks

I've used the Universal Imaging Utility, it provides a database of drivers for mot machines, and it's own methods for changing the HAL. Making images compatible with any of the ACPI compliant HALs. I works pretty well if you are not interested in collecting drivers and scripting around the HAL switching issues, etc.

If you want to spend some bucks, I recently had notice of Universal Imaging Utility.
nothing is going to get you past a completely different HAL.

Hmmm, I would say NO, and NO :no: . :whistle:

Have you guys tested/seen this? :yes: :

http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showforum=43

B)

The UIU is priced IMHO a little more than "some bucks", the "combined effect" of "minimum 100 seat license" with "$20.14 per seat" makes a nice minimum of $2,014.00+S&H, which I would instictively define as "a lot of money", to which you would probably want to add a $20 for the manual and/or $ 10 for "Processing Fee for orders not requiring a DVD (download version)". :w00t:

Of course the more machines you have, the more sense it makes spending that amount of money.

Since besides being notoriously cheap, I am also picky ;), I would point out how the pricing scheme creates a "saw-teeth diagram", where you pay:

• same price for 182 or 250 seats
  • same price for 428 or 500 seats
  • same price for 899 or 1000 seats
  • same price for 1792 or 2000 seats

They must have used the same guys that make cellular phone rate plans....:w00t:

jaclaz