Looking for Software for a Training Center

morland

Hello,

I am trying to find a software (ideally web based) which can be used for a Training Center which offers different types of courses. Can someone help me find some good softwares for this. I did try google but was unable to find anything.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am looking for training on any software but am looking for software that can be used by a training institute.

Below are some of the features that right away come to mind (just listing what's coming to mind). Am sure that as I spend more time, I will be able to think of many more desired features/functionality:

1. People should be able to view the courses offered
  2. Register for courses
  3. Give Feedback for courses
  4. Training Center Administrator should be able to add/update courses (along with details about courses, details about faculty, course fee, course duration, course timings)
  5. A module for managing faculty profile
  6. A module for managing courses offered
  7. A module for reports
  8. Compile feedback received from people who attended courses
  9. Compile feedback about Instructor (from different people who attended the courses by that Instructor)
  10. etc. etc.

I will be grateful if you/anyone can help.

I believe that Flex was made with this in mind but who knows what Adobe did with it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flex

Hi Tripredacus,

Thank you for the reply. However that will not serve what I'm looking for. Nevertheless, really appreciate your reply.

I mentioned it because it has been brought up at multiple companies for an intranet training solution. All the early demos for it (when it was still run by Macromedia) and tutorials were all geared towards using it for training purposes. I know the Wikipedia article makes me think it is for other sort of web development, so may Adobe changed the focus for that product.

• 1 month later...