XPize problem

isniper9

Well I have an XPize problem. I installed it and enjoyed it and then I did my usual disk clean, and disk defrag, and cclean, and in the disk clean I erased System Restore points. Then I uninstalled XPize through the Windows Uninstaller, and now I still have some XPize settings. How do I fix this :'(

Well I have an XPize problem. I installed it and enjoyed it and then I did my usual disk clean, and disk defrag, and cclean, and in the disk clean I erased System Restore points. Then I uninstalled XPize through the Windows Uninstaller, and now I still have some XPize settings. How do I fix this :'(

You mean, you did select the second option on xpize installer? - There where you can select the backup folder?

This will uninstall xpize completely, except the mouse cursor scheme and the current 'theme' (colors and fonts, not visual styles) isn't properly reset.

You have to do this by hand. - This issue will be fixed with Release 6, which should be out soon.

(ps: Erasing the System Restore Point shouldn't be a big deal, since it is just an additional layer of security.)

Is that, what happend to your system?

Please let us know, if there are some other things, which were not reset correctly.