How to Slipstream Corporate Edition

pinso

Hello Folks,

u see i h' Win xp Corporate Editon , n i want to slipstream SP3 . Their was this Tutorial in CHECK HERE FOR TUT Elder Geek, which was quite uselful. But no TUT for Corporate/Home/Studen Edition .

My guess is i can download SP3 from FOR SP3, n slipstream by the process mentioned in Eldergeek TUT.

Its not that i refrain from using nLite/Autostreamer, its a matter of preference. I found the Latter was easy....

Can someone suggest me its ok to follow the Elder Geek Method, can someone Pro here give me the Green Light....

Currently DLoading SP3.... :rolleyes:

Please don't talk about pirated material here...

"Corporate" and "VLK" edition is what the warez-scene(and ignorants!) call Volume License(VL) media with a Volume License Key(VLK), and "student edition" is again pirated and mislabeled Volume License media with a certain VLK.

Actual and legal "student editions" is MSDN-AA media with MSDN-AA Product-Keys, and that isnt Volume License media!

Hi g-force :)

Sorry if I wasen't clear enough, but I wasen't reffering to the issue in that thread i.e. if nLite's license approves using VL media together with nLite, but I was rather saying that the term "Corporate edition"(or VLK edition) and "Student edition" is mislabeled terms comming from the warez-scene, and hence, asking for help on such releases, in my book atleast, is refering to pirated material...

CU, Martin.

You mean this? It's the same method.
Please don't talk about pirated material here...

"Corporate" and "VLK" edition is what the warez-scene(and ignorants!) call Volume License(VL) media with a Volume License Key(VLK), and "student edition" is again pirated and mislabeled Volume License media with a certain VLK.

Actual and legal "student editions" is MSDN-AA media with MSDN-AA Product-Keys, and that isnt Volume License media!

The methods Outlined in ELDERGEEK TUT worked smoothly,,,,Corporate Edition asking for a VLK key

20090828-1113.jpg

I got the Corporate Edition from a Friend, willing to share a copy of his VLK. Dont know if VLK is pirated or not / dont h' much idea about that.

I h' to say Corporate Edition is the best Xp i h' used so far/really like the Activation thing being removed.

Was looking for a WinOS that doesn't h one. Good cause i can perform BareMetal Restore on other < PC>.