Windows XP Unattended Creation

Blu3220

Hi folks :hello: , I wonder if some here can help. Well I have more or less succeeded in creating an unattended disk for Windows XP Pro using NLite, it does everything I want it to to except one thing.

During the windows installation it will stop and ask me to verify my name when it is installing the networks. I don't want it to do this, I want it to be a complete unattended install.

I have visited eeeuser.com and found it very helpful and educational but the installation is stopping and still asking for my name during the network installation part.

So what am I doing wrong? should I be leaving something out or putting something in? I figure it is something in the General, the User or Owner or the Network ID part of NLite that I am not getting right. Can anyone help please.

Many thanks

Blu

P.S. Please keep it simple if you can folks, I'm an old geezer who in the past has been accused of being as thick as two short planks. :blushing:

post-257748-1250984829_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamehead200
Rule 11 - Please refrain from unnecessarily using a font format on your entire post.

-X-, thank you for the reply but it doesn't answer my question. I'm already doing what it says on the pics, it's the same as the pics on eeeuser.com website. The only difference is the pic in your link adds and organisation to the setup. Basically what I need is and explanation in simple terms in plain English. Hey I did say I wasn't too bright.

Rgards

Blu

Sorry, I thought you weren't filling that out but I see now you mentioned that in your question. Not sure what it could be. Please attach your Last Session.ini so that others have an easier time helping you.

Edit: Also your winnt.sif after removing the key.

Edited by -X-

Hi Guys, well finally success, I have finally been able to create a full unattended XP installation disk. Saying that though I had to use an older version of Nlite to do this. Still it works so I don't really care which version it is.

Just want to say thank you for your help guys.

Regards

Blu

Hi Joaco, I am using version 1.0RC6. Here is the link to download it. http://www.oldapps.com/nLite.php?old_nlite=4

It's very easy to use, it's completely different in look from the newer versions but it's worked great for. Just be sure to choose the "Full Unattended Option" hey you'll see what I mean. You have any problems with it just gimme a holler.

Blu

There should be no need to use an older version of nLite. I don't have these issues and I use the current version. Something else must be going on.