Localisation for xpize 5 Release 6

W3bbo

Release 6 is now pretty much ready, all that's left is localisation.

I've uploaded the resx files to my website so anyone can download them. If you're not a member of the forums just upload your translation to rapidshare and email me the link.

The localisation tool has been updated so allow sort-by-column. You won't need to ever press "Rename" or "Delete" (so don't).

Download: http://w3bbo.com/misc/Translations20090827.zip

Email me: http://www.contactify.com/62d87

Thanks

Many thanks from France for your efforts, improvements, and updates !

Besides, I'm sorry to say the french translation made by the previous translator is such a real botch that it would be very exhausting to count the many word-to-word translation, typing errors, spelling mistakes, oddities, pidgin French, and blank strings left aside...

Here's the french .resx based on Tranlations20090829.

The file includes "E_A_feedbackLbl" and "E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus" as detailed in your post dated 2009 08 29 / 10:08 AM

fr.zip

Thanks again for your work, and best regards from a french Xpize lover.

Emile

Edited by Emile

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm almost ready to push out the release. I've been spending the past few days improving uninstallation, and I'm pretty much done now.

I made a mistake with the string for "E_A_feedbackLbl" and "E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus": I put the string formatting placeholders (those "{0}" and "{1}" things you see around) in the wrong place.

So if people could translate these by simply posting in this thread that'd be great:

E_A_feedbackLbl - Why are you uninstalling this package? Your feedback will be sent to the developer to improve the package in future.

E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus - Why are you uninstalling {0}? Your feedback will be sent to {1} to improve {0} in future.

Also, the Arabic, Farsi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish translations need to include the new strings relating to feedback (starting with "G2"). These are included in this update:

http://w3bbo.com/misc/Translations20090829.zip

Thanks all!

Ok new italian translation here (strings relating to feedback were also in previous translation but doesn't matter)... :rolleyes:

As said more times... thanks again.

it.zip

Edited by GiGiSSiMo

Thanks for all the translations.

I just ran some preliminary testing on my most recent build, there's only a few issues remaining then it's good to go.

...sometime tomorrow, and this time I mean it :)

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm almost ready to push out the release. I've been spending the past few days improving uninstallation, and I'm pretty much done now.

I made a mistake with the string for "E_A_feedbackLbl" and "E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus": I put the string formatting placeholders (those "{0}" and "{1}" things you see around) in the wrong place.

So if people could translate these by simply posting in this thread that'd be great:

E_A_feedbackLbl - Why are you uninstalling this package? Your feedback will be sent to the developer to improve the package in future.

E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus - Why are you uninstalling {0}? Your feedback will be sent to {1} to improve {0} in future.

Also, the Arabic, Farsi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish translations need to include the new strings relating to feedback (starting with "G2"). These are included in this update:

http://w3bbo.com/misc/Translations20090829.zip

Thanks all!

Here's the updated FR.RESX file based on Translations20090829, including "E_A_feedbackLbl" and "E_A_feedbackLbl_Cus" as detailed in your post dated 2009 08 29 / 10:08 AM

fr.zip

Thanks for all the translations.

I just ran some preliminary testing on my most recent build, there's only a few issues remaining then it's good to go.

...sometime tomorrow, and this time I mean it :)

Merci ! :-)

Edited by Emile

Here's Russian:

Почему вы решили удалить пакет? Ваш отзыв будет отправлен разработчику и поможет ему в дальнейшем улучшить пакет.

Почему вы решили удалить {0}? Ваш отзыв будет отправлен {1} и поможет ему в дальнейшем улучшить {0}.