Localisation for xpize 5 Release 6

W3bbo

Release 6 is now pretty much ready, all that's left is localisation.

I've uploaded the resx files to my website so anyone can download them. If you're not a member of the forums just upload your translation to rapidshare and email me the link.

The localisation tool has been updated so allow sort-by-column. You won't need to ever press "Rename" or "Delete" (so don't).

Download: http://w3bbo.com/misc/Translations20090827.zip

Email me: http://www.contactify.com/62d87

Thanks

Edited by W3bbo

I've updated the localisation tool so you can sort by column.

Thanks W3bbo, you are great!!! :thumbup

You can find the updated German local in the attachment.

There are some few points to mention:

- There is an unhandled exception thrown, if the local tool tries to save over a write protected resx.

=> because all resx (except en and pt) are write protected, this might cause problems for some translators...

- Its not a bug, but I like to let you know, that the local tool shows new long strings with "..." at the end and in one line

-> only after a reload (then the string is not new any more), it is shown in several lines

- I move the cursors with the arrow keys often. If the cursor is at an edge position, the cell selection jumps to the neigbour cell.

This is a pretty annoying behavior. Would it be possible, that keep the cell selection at the current cell, if this cell is in edit mode?

(like with the Pos1 and End key - they work great now!! B) )

de.zip

Edited by MrBusty

Here's the spanish translation bro... I changed some strings because they was wrong... And what happened with the credits? who r JaCk0 and GMEN??? I thought i was the one who did the whole translation...

Hehehe anyway i hope release 6 will be done soon...

es.7z

Edited by LessOne

Here's the spanish translation bro... I changed some strings because they was wrong... And what happened with the credits? who r JaCk0 and GMEN??? I thought i was the one who did the whole translation...

Beats me :) Evidently the last person to change the string table.

I assume this is the same string table that I received from you via email this morning?

Beats me :) Evidently the last person to change the string table.

I assume this is the same string table that I received from you via email this morning?

Yeah bro... is the same one...