XPize Darkside Mod

coldlazymo

Hi, i love this customization utility and love the Darkside one in particular. the only problem i am having is the colours, i would much rather have the Orange replaced with a far easier on the eyes blue. can anyone help me with this? i've tried googling around but when i make any changes through Reshacker i see no difference. thanks alot! Mo

Hi, i love this customization utility and love the Darkside one in particular. the only problem i am having is the colours, i would much rather have the Orange replaced with a far easier on the eyes blue. can anyone help me with this? i've tried googling around but when i make any changes through Reshacker i see no difference. thanks alot! Mo

Search in google for a theme cald "Royale Remixed"

I think it will be nice with XPize :thumbup

Well i am looking to change all the orange bars to blue, such as loading bars, transfer bars. right now they are orange.

also i have used royale remix, infact i used it for many years before this, i just like the darkside mod alot

i would like to lose the orange colour in favour of a blue colour from royale remixed.

i havent really used xpize that much and am not familiar on how to change little bits here and there. any help is much appreciated.

apologies on the late response

Well i am looking to change all the orange bars to blue, such as loading bars, transfer bars. right now they are orange.

also i have used royale remix, infact i used it for many years before this, i just like the darkside mod alot

i would like to lose the orange colour in favour of a blue colour from royale remixed.

i havent really used xpize that much and am not familiar on how to change little bits here and there. any help is much appreciated.

apologies on the late response

You'll need to modify the visual style directly. You can do this with Resourcer, just extract the contents of the *.msstyles file to disk, alter them in Photoshop, then re-import back into the file and load it up.

This is the theme Marru_xD was referring to:: http://oddbasket.deviantart.com/art/Royale-Remixed-44294818

Royale_Remixed_by_oddbasket.jpg

Royale Remixed seems to be in accordance to what you want. Otherwise, you'll need to do what W3bbo suggests (manual edition via Resourcer+ Photoshop and stuff)