Local Area Network 3 has no connection

Thunderbolt 2864

So far here what my setup looks like:

network.jpg

I have like 4 network adapters on my computer (All onboard) and I can only get the second one to connect. However the third one does not have any connection at all. I'm new to Windows 7 and I would like for this to work, XP was so much easier to create a network. Does anybody know how I can get 3 working as well? Thanks.

My computer connected to Local Area Connection 3 does not have any network activity at all, I cannot access the internet nor can I access other network drives. Through the internet sharing I can only select one connection, I'm trying to gain networking access on all my adapters, anybody have an idea how to do this?

Seriously I hate Vista/7 networking configuration, why did Microsoft have to change this.

Ok, so far I can only share a network connection on only one adapter only, not the others.

Here is what it looks like so far:

http://www.overclock.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/23400

I don't know, WTF did Microsoft only allowed only ONE adapter to be shared, unlike previous OS's that once you enable network sharing it will become available on all adapters on your machine.

What I'm trying to do here is to enable network sharing on all my other adapters because I have like 3 computers in the household that rely my machine to have internet and network access but I can't because Microsoft changed this and only allows only one adapter to be shared only, not others.

Seriously I'm not impressed with how Microsoft changed this networking sharing.

It seems your needs would be better suited by a router instead of a multi-homed PC.

As for why the design changed for ICS, seeing as the networking stack was written from the ground up for Vista, it was probably reviewed for security to specify a private NIC rather than assume all NICs - also the functionality you are looking at is more of a "server" feature (RRAS/IAS).