network and sharing center

misterix

As the title when I go in the control panel when I click on networkand and sharing center, I will open a blank window which says "the page failed to load." Then when I connect to the page does not display any network rete.Nel forum I found but something does not work ugualmente.Ho tried to manually create a network but does not recognize it connects to the inter net I'm on vista ultimate sp1.Sto with vlite rc 1.1.6 These are the changes that I made.

Task: Component , tweaks , Unattended setup , bootable iso

Compatibility : Features : Aero Glass, Internet explorer ,recommended , system restore.

Accssories : Disk Cleanap

Hardware support : Floppy disk support

Multimedia : Wallpapers , windows meda cdecs , windows photo gallery

Services : Network list service

System : Manual install setup.exe , mdac , UAC , windows easy transfer , windows sat

The rest I have removed all

Tweaks : default

Unattended : default

As you see I have removed almost everything, I do not know what the problem is described sopra.Se helped me thanks :hello:

I sorry wrong area

Edited by misterix

As the title when I go in the control panel when I click on networkand and sharing center, I will open a blank window which says "the page failed to load." Then when I connect to the page does not display any network rete.Nel forum I found but something does not work ugualmente.Ho tried to manually create a network but does not recognize it connects to the inter net I'm on vista ultimate sp1.Sto with vlite rc 1.1.6 These are the changes that I made.

Task: Component , tweaks , Unattended setup , bootable iso

Compatibility : Features : Aero Glass, Internet explorer ,recommended , system restore.

Accssories : Disk Cleanap

Hardware support : Floppy disk support

Multimedia : Wallpapers , windows meda cdecs , windows photo gallery

Services : Network list service

System : Manual install setup.exe , mdac , UAC , windows easy transfer , windows sat

The rest I have removed all

Tweaks : default

Unattended : default

As you see I have removed almost everything, I do not know what the problem is described sopra.Se helped me thanks :hello:

I sorry wrong area

Help me thanks :(

Edited by misterix