i dont find SATA/RAID controller vista 64

anaya2007

hi all, i dont find the sata/raid controller for vista 64 bits , i have try one of xp 64bits but dont work correctely for vista.

my computer is:

acer aspire m3610 core 2 Quad , motherboard nvidia N73 nForce 630i

this is all my configuration here

http://www.ma-config.com/AfficheTempResume-14683.html

ok i need controller for NVIDIA nForce N73 RAID and AHCI drivers.

thanks

there is just driver for graphic nvidia.

all driver :

Ethernet Driver (v67.89) WHQL

Network Management Tools (v67.96) "Sedona"

SATAIDE Driver (v10.3.0.46) WHQL

SATARAID Driver (v10.3.0.46) WHQL

RAIDTOOL Application (v10.3.0.46)

SMU Driver (v1.61) WHQL

SMBus Driver (v4.69) WHQL

Away Mode Driver (v6.0.6000.107) WHQL

Installer (v6.69)

there is no sata/raid controller , i need to integrate it in cd vista 64bits to install on my pc, because during install vista he tell me my hard disk not detected (my hd is sata) , you understant?

just like this one:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=51140

all controllers here is for nvidia controller sata/raid for windows xp

me i need nvidia controller sata/raid for vista 64bits please

my motherboard is: ACER MCP73 NVIDIA MCP73

i no need to Intel sata/raid controller but nvidia sata/raid controller

thanks

Edited by anaya2007

thanks cluberti but how can i install these drivers if my vista 64bits not installed yet on my computer?? i need the controller sata/raid you understand? the sata/raid to add it to my cd vista for install for booting --> VISTA 64bits .

You could put the drivers on a USB key, and use the install routine to find them. This is probably fine for a one-off install, so if this is just your home machine and you don't expect to do this again, this is my recommendation.

However, if you want these as a part of your Vista install routine automatically, you'll have to do some "heavy lifting" so to speak. To achieve this, you're going to need a Vista machine running SP1 or SP2. First, download the driver package, and extract it to a folder with winrar. Next, extract your Vista installation media to a temporary folder on the hard disk. Next, mount the Vista x64 WIM file and image number you plan on installing from your extracted Vista installation media with imagex (you'll need the WAIK 1.1 installed on your Vista SP1 machine). Next, integrate any (or all of the) drivers from the nvidia driver extraction into the temporary mount folder with peimg. Lastly, use imagex to /umnount /commit your Vista WIM file, and then use oscdimg to re-ISO the Vista installation media you've just modified. That can then be burned to disc, or the extracted Vista installation media copied to a USB key.

Instructions on imagex, peimg, or oscdimg are a bit above and beyond a simple post here, although you can find the information on the web at technet and MSDN (and non-Microsoft sites too) on how to do it. Otherwise, you could use vLite, if you're ok with potential Vista servicing upgrade problems in the future from using it. If you can figure out how to use the WAIK directly, it's safer, as vLite can cause upgrade problems (like upgrading to a new service pack, for instance).

Big thanks it work like a charm :))

another think just go to this link:

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherb...-bit)#anchor_os

just download SATA RAID NVIDIA MCP73 SATA AHCI Driver , put them in a floppy or memory key and he will be runnnn

i dont have gigabyte motherboard but this driver can run vista in the nvidia's motherboard

mission complete :ph34r: