This is a level, right?

mustbedumb

This whole "product" is one big level, right? Having people spending long unproductive afternoons, right?

It's either that or someone fails miserably in explaining what to get out of this, how to install and how to tweak properly.

To all you non-geeks out there, I recommend you stay away from this thing until they have addressed the above, or you will end up like me, wishing you could get your several hours wasted back...

What a lovely monday you must be having :)

It's simply a program you run that removes most of the visual leftovers from Windows 2000 in Windows XP in addition to installing some new wallpapers and visual styles.

Installation requires about 7 mouse clicks on "Next" repeatedly, no further tweaking is required.

So what problems are you having with it?

Edited by W3bbo

Don't bother, W3bbo. The generic and elusive post suggests it's a clueless bot ;)

No unfortunately, upon review of his profile, its just a clueless person spending and an "unproductive" evening bashing other peoples hard work.

mustbedumb, I see you are new here but please try to make your posts a little more constructive next time. If you have a specific question, then by all means -ask it. but please refrain from complaining without providing our very helpful developers with information about the problem you are having. They have put much effort into the "product" you are/were trying to use and will help you if you let them but to see you call them "unproductive" just because you cannot understand what their product does is disrespectful.