Basic question about changing resource schemes, XPize Settings and Rel

pierslingle

Sorry to ask such a basic question (and I've looked through the XPize Guide)...

How do I access the XPize Settings and XPize Reloader mentioned in the XPize Guide? I'm trying to use one of the different resource schemes (e.g., embedded), and I cannot find how to do that. After installing XPize, I have--what I think--is the Blue resource scheme/visual style and can't change it.

I'm running Windows XP Home SP3 on a netbook with all of the latest MSFT updates if that matters/helps. I am also installing XPize 5.4.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by pierslingle

The XPize Guide is only applicable to XPize 4.x; xpize 5 Release 4 doesn't include the Settings program nor the reloader. I'll bring back the Settings program for Release 5, but there's no need for the reloader as the installer can do that.

• 2 weeks later...
The XPize Guide is only applicable to XPize 4.x; xpize 5 Release 4 doesn't include the Settings program nor the reloader. I'll bring back the Settings program for Release 5, but there's no need for the reloader as the installer can do that.

Does the installer detect file changes and automatically run like the old reloader did?

Does the installer detect file changes and automatically run like the old reloader did?

I'll add some kind of intelligent reloader in Release 6.