Laptop problem

hakeem5454

Just last night i was using my laptop and it was completely fine. This morning when i went to go turn it on, it started up then shut down and i also couldnt see anything. the screen was black. Now it keeps doing this: starts up, shuts down right away. Still cant see anything as well.

Whats wrong??

Just last night i was using my laptop and it was completely fine. This morning when i went to go turn it on, it started up then shut down and i also couldnt see anything. the screen was black. Now it keeps doing this: starts up, shuts down right away. Still cant see anything as well.

Whats wrong??

This may seem like a stupid question... But was it plugged in?

This may seem like a stupid question... But was it plugged in?

May seem like one, but was the answer to so many problems I've seen over the years. Like someone asking why a printer won't print, when it's out of paper (or printer is off-line)...

where do you store this laptop? how is the weather right now where you are?

i had a very odd problem last summer when we had 99% humidity and i needed to use some laptops outside.

both of them would not boot, but when i brought them into an air conditioned room they would work fine..

Plug in an external monitor.

assuming the panel is dead, yes.

do the keyboard lights come on at all?

plug in a usb mouse, does that light up at all?

turn your sound on full blast to see if it reaches the login for windows.

Otherwise, failing all that, you've got a laptop that's likely dead. Either the CPU is dead, or the power brick is dying, etc - if it's not old, consider warranty repair/replacement. If it is old, break out the piggy bank and get something shiny and new ;).