xpize 5 Release 4

W3bbo

And what about the clock? :-)

The clock is only updated in English language versions of Windows.

How can i do it by myself??

or in new versions of xpize it will supor all languages??

Where are the clock resources?? :-)

inside the english resource. I try to do it in portuguese but it doesnt stay in the right place

Clean install of windows SP3 updated (with IE8) in virtual pc, then Xpize it!

A small bug found:

While a copy (and moving too) is in progress, the animated image is "out of the window" by the left side and downside covering the name of the dirs being copied to and from.

Windows XP Pro SP3 updated, when installed xpize, all marked but taskswitch.

Spanish language (latinamerican).

Screenshot:

moving.jpg

That's mshtml.dll with bitmaps 2033, 2034, and 2035.

Can you test out your replacements for me? I don't have the time to do it myself.Note that I don't think 32-bit BMPs would work. Right now those bitmaps are 4bpp (aka 16-color).

Edited by W3bbo

That's mshtml.dll with bitmaps 2033, 2034, and 2035.

Can you test out your replacements for me? I don't have the time to do it myself.Note that I don't think 32-bit BMPs would work. Right now those bitmaps are 4bpp (aka 16-color).

32-bit BMPs works nice.

Edited by Marru_xD

Hell Racer : did you reload your icon cache ? ( use TweakUI or RebIC )

Becouse my Device Manager is fully "xpized" :sneaky: ( except the icon on the title bar ) :

pic5r.th.png

OMG! I've cleared icon cache and my Device Manager looks nice too :)

Also, icon arrows are updated (they are green now)...

xB6w59FTas.png

Edited by Hell Racer

Please add a Royale Noir bitmap styles, i know darkside, but Royale Noir will be the best off all packages and only "who leaked Royale Noir to Long Zheng in 2006." may create and add it to XPize.

Please, try to do it,

Tks

Personally, I'd get rid of the leaked Microsoft themes altogether. But in case some people are really interested in those unfinished themes, the XPize website could redirect them to Marcelo's "unofficial official" pack:

http://marcelommira.deviantart.com/art/Ofi...es1-2-117114307

I already have this instaled in my computer, but what I want is a new bitmap style, based on royale noir, like the element or MCE with logon screen and all other stuf.

Because W3bbo is the the soul who leaked Royale Noir to Long Zheng in 2006. He discovery the best windows' xp theme: Royale Noir

He may create this style for xpize.

I've tried XPize (5.4) for the first time. I'm using XP Pro SP3 (32bit) and the installation seems to have gone fine.

I have a couple of problems though. I hope this is the right board for reporting problems.

1. The + symbol on the mouse cursor to indicate whether or not you're about to copy or move files between Explorer windows is missing. Kind of important that.

Can this be fixed asap? Or can someone suggest a fix?

2. I found an extra App I don't remember agreeing to being installed after reboot - TaskSwitchXP.

Did I miss getting asked to agree to this program being added to my computer? I've stopped it running.

XPize looks very nice I have to say. Very Blue and much more 'complete'.

But I miss my personal favourite Scheme - the Olive Green Colour Scheme.

I'm a IT support engineer and after asking a number of people in my trade I find it amusing that we all seem to like using XP in Green!

So any chance of bringing back the Olive Green Theme?

Edited by quatermass