xpize 5 Release 4

W3bbo

e ) I'm investigating the IE add favs button image issue; I don't know why it isn't working
The IE8 button's icon is back after the installation of Security Update for Windos Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260) : pic6.png:rolleyes:

( but I loss some IE xpize modifications :wacko: )

Edited by KameSennin

Hell Racer : did you reload your icon cache ? ( use TweakUI or RebIC )

Becouse my Device Manager is fully "xpized" :sneaky: ( except the icon on the title bar ) :

pic5r.th.png

Actually, my pic taken from fully unexpized XP :) (since I was at my work PC where I can't install XPize due to "omgillkillyouifyouinstallsomething" limitation). BUT I've already posted the same screenshot from xpized XP elsewhere on this forum and there were all XP-style icons except BT... So strange you have xpized BT icon...

Edited by Hell Racer

Important!

98's icons in error report!!

errorreport.jpg

you can edit to this:

newcou.jpg

(i found the 1st in IE and the second in live messenger 2009, i dont find the files.)

Edited by Marru_xD

For some reason, my windows xp x64 is now asking me to activate it. I have cracked it before, but now i only have 7 days before it wont let me log into window anymore after installing xp size 5 v 4. Can anyone help me with this?

For some reason, my windows xp x64 is now asking me to activate it. I have cracked it before, but now i only have 7 days before it wont let me log into window anymore after installing xp size 5 v 4. Can anyone help me with this?

Hey wookay, I suppose you did crack your Windows for privacy reasons (because you don't want to register), but you have got bought a legal licence (like me before the WGA thing startet). - Am I right?

Because it is not allowed on this board to discuss pirated software. - You will be banned without notice otherwise (§1.a).

And what about the clock? :-)

The clock is only updated in English language versions of Windows.

How can i do it by myself??

or in new versions of xpize it will supor all languages??

Hey Marru_xD, be happy with the clock, like it is.

On the English version the clock looks like this. - But it has these problems.

I also would like to see a Vista clock, but I think the original clock is better than the replacement with all its issues.

And what about the clock? :-)

The clock is only updated in English language versions of Windows.

How can i do it by myself??

Where are the clock resources?? :-)