Unattended Install of "Microsoft Update"

I am using nLite to create my basic XP Installation Image. During the image installation this will create the standard Start Menu options for "Windows Update". We prefer to use "Microsoft Update" because MS Update = Windows Update + Updates for other MS products like MP11. That's why we typically use Windows Update the 1st time but then select the "Microsoft Update" option on the MS web interface to use install "MS Update" instead. I already have a batch file that installs some extra software and I would like to include the "MS Update" exe as part of this so that it is automatically installed when the BAT file runs.

So my basic question is: Where can I get the EXE that installs the "MS Update" program so that future automated updates are done by the "MS Update" interface, not the "Windows Update" interface? I don't see a download for it on Microsoft.com but maybe someone here has found it there or knows another way to do an unattended install of "MS Update"??

Wow! Thanks! An ez fix. I guess I should have thought of this - that someone had created an Add-on. Thank you, again!

I am using nLite to create my basic XP Installation Image. During the image installation this will create the standard Start Menu options for "Windows Update". We prefer to use "Microsoft Update" because MS Update = Windows Update + Updates for other MS products like MP11. That's why we typically use Windows Update the 1st time but then select the "Microsoft Update" option on the MS web interface to use install "MS Update" instead. I already have a batch file that installs some extra software and I would like to include the "MS Update" exe as part of this so that it is automatically installed when the BAT file runs.

So my basic question is: Where can I get the EXE that installs the "MS Update" program so that future automated updates are done by the "MS Update" interface, not the "Windows Update" interface? I don't see a download for it on Microsoft.com but maybe someone here has found it there or knows another way to do an unattended install of "MS Update"??

We prefer to use...

Tralbry, in another thread you were asked about the nLite-licence.

I do this again, please make sure if the licence fits with your nLite-use.

And in that thread I responded that this was not for a business but for PCs provided to low income for them to use as they wish, as their own personal PCs.

Actually, we're not even using it to deploy anything yet. Just evaluating and testing in Virtual PC. Also testing Ghost and some other open source things.

Sorry, I think I missed that Post.

I think that might be okay because it`s non-profitable. Other opinions?